Have Raid Tickets in Inventory but it says 0 (Zero) at Raid Entrance.

Helo, Ihave some tickets in the resource, but when entering raid it says 0. does anyone knows or it is a Bug!?
Thnkyou.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 12,167 Guardian
    That's not entering raids, that is purchasing raid tickets.

The TOTAL = 0 probably is just totaling up how many you are selecting to buy from each of the currency categories above it.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 4,188 ★★★★★
    I feel you Summoner, I have access to thousands of rolls of toilet paper at the store; but for some reason I got 0 in my bathroom.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,798 ★★★★★
    You don’t have enough to enter the raid. Buy some and enjoy
    Does the attempt to join raids actually take you right to the purchase screen there if you don’t have enough ?

If so, yes, it would be nice if that purchase screen actually showed how many you currently have.
    *OR ACTUALLY* How many more you NEED TO BUY in order to enter Raids.
  • felanomafelanoma Posts: 49

Does the attempt to join raids actually take you right to the purchase screen there if you don’t have enough ?

If so, yes, it would be nice if that purchase screen actually showed how many you currently have.
    *OR ACTUALLY* How many more you NEED TO BUY in order to enter Raids.

Yes, i hit the "+" sign to buy the rest of the tickets, but in the new window shows 0 tickets, so i had to buy them all.
    not sure if its normal, should i buy the 78 i need to enter and the "begin Raid" button will get green?
    felanoma said:

not sure if its normal, should i buy the 78 i need to enter and the "begin Raid" button will get green?

Yes, if Inventory screen (1st pic) shows you have 102.
    And so only buy 78 more.
    That will allow you in.

As I said, that TOTAL = 0 is just showing you your current “Shopping Cart” amount of how many from all categories you are set to buy.
    Got it, thnkyou.