Anyone Else Crashing In Raids?

ANIMEniacANIMEniac Member Posts: 146
I'm on the newest Galaxy S24 Ultra. Twice now today I've crashed when entering a raid fight. Not even the spinning wheel. I hit fight, then instantly the entire app force closes. Anyone else having these issues?

Comments

• ANIMEniacANIMEniac Member Posts: 146
    Added bonus. Just lost all raid charges for the entire team on that second app closure! Oh joy!!!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,256 Guardian
    Did it lose the charges after the FIRST crash ?

(Quote from last month's JULY Update..)
    * Fixed an issue with Champions losing Crossfight abilities after a crash in game modes with health penalties for fight recovery

Can’t recall if that update came out before or after the last Raids took place.
    In theory, Raid charges would not have been getting lost after Crash anymore.
    But maybe a 2nd Crash, etc, is still causing them to be lost ???

Did it lose the charges after the FIRST crash ?

(Quote from last month's JULY Update..)
    * Fixed an issue with Champions losing Crossfight abilities after a crash in game modes with health penalties for fight recovery

Can’t recall if that update came out before or after the last Raids took place.
    In theory, Raid charges would not have been getting lost after Crash anymore.
    But maybe a 2nd Crash, etc, is still causing them to be lost ???

The first crash was the very first fight of the game. The second crash was when we were almost done with Medusa, all charges were lost.

Now we lost all charges on Thor Rags at some point and no one crashed. It's been a madhouse for us. XD
    Joined the Modok fight this morning. First fight was fine. Second fight, used a revive, went in, app force closed and lost all charges. That's now 4 times this Raid cycle it has done this.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    No crashing here, but inputs frequently lock up and I’m stuck face blocking.
    (I just “pinged” Kabam, regarding still losing Raids Charges)

Separate from the Raids Charges, has Aegon been keeping his charges across crash/closes now ?
  • MRpopoMRpopo Member Posts: 3
    me and my path teammates lost all our path charges.... wth is going on???
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 354 ★★★
    Yeah. Lost me two health potions because it registered the crash as a loss when it's their app that failed not me.

Separate from the Raids Charges, has Aegon been keeping his charges across crash/closes now ?

I've seen folks on Twitter still complaining about Aegon. But no one in my ally was brave enough to use him after being broken last Raids even after the fix. XD
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,329 ★★★★★
    Same device, no issues.
    ANIMEniac said:

I've seen folks on Twitter still complaining about Aegon. But no one in my ally was brave enough to use him after being broken last Raids even after the fix. XD
    Is it that since he now has his high Persistent count, that Ability Accuracy reduction thus causes the problem where he CAN'T get “whatever that something is” done BECAUSE of his count ?

Or that his count is still being lost ?

(not exactly familiar with all of that, but sounds like it's a case of “bad one way” and “bad the other way too”, no matter which way it was doing. So Aegon un-useable in Raids, even if he's working properly ?)

ANIMEniac said:

Is it that since he now has his high Persistent count, that Ability Accuracy reduction thus causes the problem where he CAN'T get “whatever that something is” done BECAUSE of his count ?

Or that his count is still being lost ?

(not exactly familiar with all of that, but sounds like it's a case of “bad one way” and “bad the other way too”, no matter which way it was doing. So Aegon un-useable in Raids, even if he's working properly ?)
    Mostly seeing complains of knockdowns failing with him and not counting. Still would never use him myself cause of Modok's prompts to hit block. Making him unusable for that fight too
  • DalBotDalBot Member Posts: 1,632 ★★★★★
    Just saw my whole BG lose our charges at random as well 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 723 ★★★
    Nope
  • PimbechePimbeche Member Posts: 17
    I dont lose charge but i dont got my rewards, i select my chest and after nothing its open nothing , i just go back into the map
  • Kabam PinwheelKabam Pinwheel Community Posts: 123
    edited August 6
    Just want to confirm that the team has eyes on this. No update yet but just wanted to back up what SummonerNR had said before about passing it along, the team is looking into it
  • StarLord_OutlwStarLord_Outlw Member Posts: 58
    Same thing. Just lost all our charges on Medusa. Fight was over and before the results screen came up I got the blinking disconnected icon. Turned off wifi to see if that was the issue and still couldn’t connect. After about 5 minutes connection was restored, showed 0 points on the result screen and all our charges were missing.

Also, confirmed it’s not just a visual bug. My sp2 was doing over 300k on one of the hits and the same sp2 hit does 60k now.

Same issue we had last month. Spending so many resources to fight through the bugs.