Crucible Team Builder

21Eggatron21Eggatron Member Posts: 103 ★★
Hey all,

I know there's a lot of these floating around, but I made my own Crucible Team Builder.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16MDy1ei-t44cOfGEai22o9DXvrJ32rwDawTrPc6KTPk/edit?usp=sharing

If you're wondering what makes mine different;
- The dropdowns allow the user to choose their difficulty and their path
- Choosing a difficulty and a path auto-fills the fights, as well as their nodes, the RPG ask, the Skill ask, and some options of my personal suggestions.
- The column for manually entering the champion you intend to use turns the cells red if you've entered the same champion more than once in that column.
- I created written breakdowns from scratch of Gwenmaster, Kang, and Superior Kang in case people need refreshers of how their abilities work since in-game text isn't always as clear as it could be.

I hope this helps,

- Egg

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    I like the layout 👍
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    This is incredible! Thanks for putting in the work.

I assume this will be updated/added/modified when the content goes live and people start to determine what works best and what doesn't? Bookmarking this chat for the future!
  • BENNYJBENNYJ Member Posts: 111
    Love this, thanks so much!
  • 21Eggatron21Eggatron Member Posts: 103 ★★

This is incredible! Thanks for putting in the work.

I assume this will be updated/added/modified when the content goes live and people start to determine what works best and what doesn't? Bookmarking this chat for the future!

The top options might be for a few of them, but the thing is this content is going to be very custom to everyone's unique rosters. What I tried to do with my sheet is give the impression that there's no right or wrong way to go about this content; I strongly encourage people to understand the rpg and skill asks and choose for themselves which champ to use where. The top options should be treated as options to turn to if you're struggling to find an answer in your own theory crafting rather than "my word is law"
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Amazing, gonna put the link to this in a crucible thread made
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    this is awesome

thanks mate for your work and for sharing it with us
  • FeydRauthaFeydRautha Member Posts: 49
    Correct me if I am wrong. I pick Champion A for the first fight then I pick Champion B for the second fight, I can use Champion B for rest of the fights if I wish to do so. Also I cannot pick Champion A again for the rest of the quest right?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    Very informative
  • pingu_tucnacekpingu_tucnacek Member Posts: 55
    @21Eggatron I love the sheet of yours, but i have just noticed one error here:
    -> in the Rhino fight you have a Baron Zeemo as one of the suggested options, but in 7.1.2 fight the node needs DEBUFF, which you also do not have in the node description. Zeemo only has PASIVE dissorient which does not count. And yes I have just tested that to be double sure, as he also striked mi mind there.

So, I would like to know, you have any information that the node will be this different in the crucible? Or is it just a mistake?
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    This is by far the best spreadsheet I've seen

Thank you so much Egg!
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★

-> in the Rhino fight you have a Baron Zeemo as one of the suggested options, but in 7.1.2 fight the node needs DEBUFF, which you also do not have in the node description. Zeemo only has PASIVE dissorient which does not count. And yes I have just tested that to be double sure, as he also striked mi mind there.

So, I would like to know, you have any information that the node will be this different in the crucible? Or is it just a mistake?

Zemo applies a bleed debuff on SP1.
  • pingu_tucnacekpingu_tucnacek Member Posts: 55
    altavista said:

lol, maybe read the actual node again?

TLDR: the concusion/disorient/enervate/taunt debuffs are needed to get rid of the tantrum charges, which you get for every basic hit on rhino. if you don't apply those debufs, they will deal burst of direct damage to you every time you knock rhino down, that means you will receive some serius damage every time you use that sp1.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

altavista said:

TLDR: the concusion/disorient/enervate/taunt debuffs are needed to get rid of the tantrum charges, which you get for every basic hit on rhino. if you don't apply those debufs, they will deal burst of direct damage to you every time you knock rhino down, that means you will receive some serius damage every time you use that sp1.
    Well Zemo applies plassive disorients via sp1. Does the node specify "debuffs" or "effects". I wonder will zemo work or not.
    I can't wait to start watching billions of Youtube videos on this before i inevitably wait until the very last minute to attempt it. Maybe just maybe I should be ahead of the flock instead of trailing behind lol.
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 179 ★★
    just tried it and even with the disorient up you still take the damage from knocking him down.
  • noor17noor17 Member Posts: 56
    edited August 6

altavista said:

It’s time to dust off those comic rivalries and use the “classic” way out for rhino, SPIDEY CLASSIC! 🕸️

• BENNYJBENNYJ Member Posts: 111
    Did a test run, Masacre is great for Rhino, applies the disorient with his sp1
  • 21Eggatron21Eggatron Member Posts: 103 ★★

Just a mistake.

I'll switch it to Masacre, who I was going to put but remembered Zemo had Decelerate for Rhino's unstoppable.
  • FuzzyFoxFuzzyFox Member Posts: 50
    Hi Guys,

can anyone clarify, for Legendary, can you quit out after path 1?

so on path 2, the champs used on path 1 reset and you can use the same 30+ champs on path 2?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    FuzzyFox said:

Hi Guys,

can anyone clarify, for Legendary, can you quit out after path 1?

so on path 2, the champs used on path 1 reset and you can use the same 30+ champs on path 2?

Yes, paths are separate and you can use same champs on both paths
  • FuzzyFoxFuzzyFox Member Posts: 50
    @MrSakuragi Thanks!

that makes it so much easier, i just prepped 66 different champs before i found this forum lol
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    edited August 7
    Bumping this for anyone that has not seen this yet, and is still looking for a planner
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Member Posts: 894 ★★★★
    5 minutes left, best of luck to everyone going for it today
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,210 ★★★★★

Good luck logging into the game lol
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    This seems odd with attacks and healths i was hoping higher health pools
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 253 ★★
    Why would you put AA for a gwenperion counter?
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 253 ★★
    AA can absolutely not do gwenperion. That just ruined my run. Thanks bro