Raid knock down mission fail

OmairOmair Member Posts: 22
Why is this happening this is the third time im facing this issue with aegon iv solo thor first fight then on medusa knock down mission was not be able to complete i dont know why but i thought kabam fix that issue but its not its still there use heavy use special to knock down use relic to passive stun and then knock down but that mission stays there for no reason and feom
How long medusa gaining power like hell…!?

Comments

• CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 192 ★★
    Aegon bug. His AAR from having 750 hits interferes with the raid missions. It's been here for the last 2 or 3 raids, really annoying
  • OmairOmair Member Posts: 22

Aegon bug. His AAR from having 750 hits interferes with the raid missions. It's been here for the last 2 or 3 raids, really annoying

But this is totally unacceptable kabam needs to fix that
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    edited August 6
    Omair said:

But this is totally unacceptable kabam needs to fix that
    I agree that the bug is unacceptable; but the bug has been going on for at least 2 previous raids. They never said it was fixed, so you shouldn't have taken Aegon.
  • FrankeMFrankeM Member Posts: 9
    I've never seen this post or anything about it, I'm having same issues this raids. Kabam support ticket acts like they don't know what I'm talking about 😂 this company is going to ****. So glad I stopped dropping a bunch of money on this game and I'll continue with my F2P until I get sick of the game. Have a stacked roster anyway so I'll keep my money for games that work properly 😂