Which Character Deserves a Regen Buff?

IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★
We all know that healing and regeneration are critical abilities in both the Marvel comics and Marvel Contest of Champions. While some characters like Diablo, King Groot, Blade, and Ghost Rider shine in MCOC for their regen abilities, there are others whose comic book regen feats are not fully represented in the game.

Based on their insane healing and regeneration in the comics, which of these characters do you think should get a regen buff in MCOC?

Are there any other characters you think should have better regen based on their comic book abilities?

Which Character Deserves a Regen Buff? 25 votes

Sabretooth
8%
Oliver345781CookieJarMonsta 2 votes
Juggernaut
8%
RobbenRiberyKingering_King 2 votes
Apocalypse
12%
GyanemdjerPT_99Super_Cretu90 3 votes
Thanos
0%
Silver Surfer
4%
IronAvenger 1 vote
Deadpool
8%
captain_rogersArmageddøn 2 votes
Sentry
0%
Hulk (OG)
24%
xakareeeAge_of_Luca200013579rebel_EdisonLawSilentArisFutbol_4_LIFE 6 votes
Wolverine
20%
HonghuLogan00NONYABIZZwillrun4adonutLokx 5 votes
Other (Comment)
16%
KTPrimalErcarretBigBlueOxJLordVileJ 4 votes

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,042 ★★★★
    edited August 6
    Other (Comment)
    Toad is really good (I have him r5 asc max sig). Imo the only thing stopping him from being god tier is his regen. Just double it, that's all I ask of you, or make it so that if he is bleeding regen potency is doubled. Also please pause the regen when I use a relic, I am still hitting the opponent
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,893 ★★★★★
    Other (Comment)
    One thing I've wanted for a long time is some kind of change to Mephisto's persistent charges. You lose one whenever you use an SP1, but only gain a single one when you beat an opponent. I'd love to see that changed somehow in order to make him a bit more viable as an attacker. Maybe remove how they are consumed by the SP1 but instead give him a pre-fight where he can maybe use one charge to increase the duration of his SP1's soul prison, and two charges to increase the aura of incineration from his SP3.

Or - and this is how all of this ties in with the regen buff - you could simply not use any of those pre-fights and start the fight with three permanent charges that will now no longer disappear after you use your SP1s, allowing you to get the full amount of regen once all of your remaining charges are consumed at 30% health.

This could potentially lead to some issues with a defending Mephisto healing like crazy, but I think you could fix it by making it so that Mephisto always activates all of his pre-fights as a defender.

I think Mephisto would need more love than just this change for him to become a viable attacker, but this is how I'd change how his persistent charges relates to his regen at least.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 1,998 ★★★★★
    edited August 6
    Other (Comment)
    DDHK… they sold us on his Regen then nerfed the rate into the ground for a debuff that’s not always there
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,006 ★★★★★
    Hulk (OG)
    Hulk, his regenerative healing factor is one of the best in comics. In game he doesn’t have regen at all
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,094 ★★★★★
    Wolverine
    Just change power to regen and this is what I'm thinking for Wolverine.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    When Dazzler arrives to the contest, I fully expect Kabam to integrate into her kit the widely known and always used and mentioned Immortality that she possesses. It will outlast Hercules! It will last for 3 minutes and 14 seconds!

Oh, sorry, where were we? I feel like if we were to make any of the regen champs in the game more comic-accurate it would just be unfair. Though I do find it funny that someone like King Groot regenerates better than Wolverine or Deadpool.