Act 4

Just Started act 4 any tips on what I should or shouldn't do?

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,255 Guardian
    (if this is a serious question)

Start reading the nodes (sometimes same for whole paths, sometimes specific to an individual node, and also additional for Boss.)
    Act-4 starts to have additional node stuff, like Bleed or Poison paths, Degen if you back up (Slash Tires), etc, etc.
  • TypsyTurtleTypsyTurtle Member Posts: 9
    Thanks!
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★
    Roster?
  • Darthbane3141Darthbane3141 Member Posts: 50
    Act 4 is really not too hard, depending on your roster. Nodes are introduced, but it really shouldn't take more than a few tries at most
  • TypsyTurtleTypsyTurtle Member Posts: 9
    Edison Law 5-Star Corvis 5-Star Rocket Raccon 4-Star Iron-Man Infinity War 4-Star Ice-Man and 5-Star Mantle I'm on the last chapter now
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 398 ★★
    edited August 29
    going to briefly touch on the “I wish I had 5* to do this”…
    but seriously, you’ve got good tools to work with. read them nodes, plan your paths, that’s what ch4 is about.

EDIT: wait. this you?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/373479/act-3-100#latest

to answer both; usually push as far as you can with your resources on new content completion. then, if it hits a difficulty wall, fall back and complete things for more resources. build to your push to ch5, or 6.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Member Posts: 270 ★★
    Read all the nodes and never be afraid to watch youtube guides if you're having trouble. There's a lot of awesome content creators who have great guides.
  • i13i13 Member Posts: 105
    Expect some nodes to give you a damage over time debuff from attacking. Ice man’s immunity really helped me out on act 4 and 5.