No normal rewards

RecciesReccies Member Posts: 6
I noticed that for the crucible the normal difficulty only has 1 gold for exploration and completion is this intentional if it is what would even be the point of completing the normal difficulty after the event is over

Comments

• __FaCe2FaCe____FaCe2FaCe__ Member Posts: 46

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,694 ★★★★★
    edited August 7
    If you explore it before September 4 you get a 1>2 7* gem, a reunion token towards a 7* crystal (need 3) and the last Deathless Vision piece. So the point is having a mode that was easier to explore for players that may not be up for the legendary difficulty.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,226 ★★★★
    Reccies said:

I noticed that for the crucible the normal difficulty only has 1 gold for exploration and completion is this intentional if it is what would even be the point of completing the normal difficulty after the event is over

There is no point once the event is over. The normal mode only exist to allow smaller accounts to get the reunion objective.
  • RecciesReccies Member Posts: 6

Mane I wanted some 7* shards or something oh well
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,042 ★★★★
    Reccies said:

Mane I wanted some 7* shards or something oh well
    Explore normal and you can get a reunion token, the others are easy to get(newarena and log in calendsr) Get all 3 and you get a reunion 7 star
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    After Sep 4 the Normal difficult will only be there for a trial run to see how you go against some of the fights, and maybe to allow Content Creators to run trials/demonstrations/etc without having to go through as much of the path.