Immortal hulk goes brrr

Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
edited August 8 in General Discussion

(It was 39 seconds if it's not clear)
Hadn't played with immortal hulk ever. He's so much fun.
Any tips or suggestions?

Comments

• SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Nice health you got there

Yeah I dont really understand what i was doing. I was trying to keep the chain sp2 -> relic -> sp1 to keep gamma thingies up. How he loses health, regenerates, I have no idea.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Yeah I dont really understand what i was doing. I was trying to keep the chain sp2 -> relic -> sp1 to keep gamma thingies up. How he loses health, regenerates, I have no idea.
    He loses health on the second medium which puts it into gamma which then he gains immortality and all that gamma converts into regen
    Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

He loses health on the second medium which puts it into gamma which then he gains immortality and all that gamma converts into regen
    sooo is it okay to finish fights on 1% health? Or is there a proper rotation that makes him "immortal"?
    edited August 8
    I think @Crcrcrc was an ihulk fan?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

sooo is it okay to finish fights on 1% health? Or is there a proper rotation that makes him "immortal"?
    Watch old vids of buddy lee he had a way to keep ihulk at 100%
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 125
    Sp3 is handy for questing to gain gamma without losing health - haven’t used him in ages tho. He’ll get new life as a 7*.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    edited August 8

Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

You build up your gamma radiation (looks like pre-fight charges) and once he receives a hit that would knock him out, whether from the opponent or self-inflictes, if you have at least 15 charges an 8 second timer will start where he becomes unblockable and immortal. He will spend 15 charges to start this timer. Any damage that he takes during this phase will reduce his remaining gamma radiation charges. Once the timer expires, he will heal 10% health plus 1% for each remaining gamma radiation charge. With masteries, he can just about heal up to full if charges were gained through him dealing damage to the opponent. He gains less charges by being hit. These charges carry over from fight to fight, so you can finish a fight at 1% and heal at the beginning of the next fight. You just want to be careful because if you trigger the unblockable phase in the first fight and don't regen, then that is 15% health you won't get in the next fight because he's going to pay that 15 charges twice for one regen.
    The more rage stacks you build (from mediums, SP1 and SP2) without 2 seconds or more in between the more secondary damage he will do and the more health it will cost. So he can hit like a truck, just have to manage the health side at the same time.
    I uses him for quite a few fights in the original summer of pain.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,266 ★★★
    Hulk > I hulk
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    He sacrifices his own health for attack boost.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
    edited August 9

I think @ Crcrcrc was an ihulk fan?

Yessir, iHulk is a monster. My 7* will be going to r3 straight away.

As for strategies, you want to try to be ending fights post-immortality. You have enough time to do a full MLLLM combo without charges expiring, so you can use that to build up power if you are close to specials, but I would recommend MLM or MM for the most part though. Ending fights on 1% is my ideal, as it allows you to have insane burst at the opening of every fight and carry momentum like crazy. He cleans up very large health bars very fast like that. I know some people like to play it a bit safer, but at his core iHulk is a crazy high risk high reward champ.