Open at your own risk

Deathless Scarlet Wanda

Deathless Hyperion Cavillrine

• EquintsEquints Member Posts: 72
    I guess I really am on of the only people who like him 😔
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    Equints said:

I guess I really am on of the only people who like him 😔

I think we might change mind once we get the cruelty like he looked better with the full team but i think hes missing the cruelty

Next Deathless Champs hidden inside Mcoc Apk package

Open at your own risk

Deathless Scarlet Wanda

If we go based on saga it be sw if they aint doing saga based tag it can be either but i pray sw i need my bae but also why cant we get a deathless betsy hehe need me some more betsy in my life
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,077 ★★★★★

https://youtu.be/Z54wpJAogc0?si=LiWOR-s0MSDX14Xx
    Sweadeah took his deathless vision to rank 3

Deathless champs are subjective to rebalancing as well so that's a relief

Not really. They will probably make up something and say they are happy with how he is performing
    I’m worried for Serpent’s rebalancing then
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

Open at your own risk

Deathless Scarlet Wanda

Why the second one is kinda freaky
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian

Open at your own risk

Deathless Scarlet Wanda

Commentary about name of one of those inside…

Deathless Hyperion *CAVILLRINE* ??

Is there some Marvel comics connection to that name with Hyp ?

Just very odd that the champ in Marvel that is most compared to DC Superman, has a name that incorporates the actual Actor's name who has last been playing Superman in movies.

Henry Cavill

At least his eyes are a whole lot better than the OG one in game.
    Now those OG eyes in game are what I call super “freaky”.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★

Open at your own risk

Deathless Scarlet Wanda

Just very odd that the champ in Marvel that is most compared to DC Superman, has a name that incorporates the actual Actor's name who has last been playing Superman in movies.

Henry Cavill
    Sorry, maybe you need to watch something before...my bad
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    He's been out for 24 hours man. People said deathless guillotine was trash and now she's a bg staple, that ignoring that they've said from the jump that they're best used on a team together which is likely because deathless thanos will have some synergies for them all
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,207 ★★★★★

Open at your own risk

Deathless Scarlet Wanda

Henry Cavill

Henry Cavill was referred to as Cavillrine by Ryan Reynolds for Deadpool and Wolverine and his character in the credits is also called that. So that could be another connection.
    edited August 8

He's been out for 24 hours man. People said deathless guillotine was trash and now she's a bg staple, that ignoring that they've said from the jump that they're best used on a team together which is likely because deathless thanos will have some synergies for them all

Or we could ignore the whole deathless side and be like we just want a useable vision straight up but from my testing hes the only deathless that benefits the most in a full team like dguilly and dkg are both fine great champs for what they do without any synergy dvis needs synergy
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

Full deathless champs synergy for vision bonus its better than without so i think this is for sure a deathless that needs a full team to play if u want better damage

He definitely doesn’t seem pvp oriented but this is pretty good for the deathless quest we’ll need to do. This and his awakened ability should give him pretty good attack. I don’t think he’s a bad addition and this is about what I expected tbh. Just like the others he won’t be used much in bg or anything but he’s alright. Want to get him awakened asap
    Deathless guilly is actually in right bg matches is very nice shes proven in bgs she can be hitting meta champs times dkg again in right matches has uses for war and bgs since tanky and has healing so i wouldnt say there not useable as i feel they are useable for bgs war if u want to use just vision feels like the first where his place is just quests
    Yeah, Deathless Guillo can destroy a wide variety of Champs pretty fast and is doing very nice in BG and other modes. Sadly she gets banned more often than not …
    (ah, thus the “maybe you need to watch something before…”. Nope, haven’t seen it yet, lol)
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    it's not about his damage for me .. it's the power drain adjustment especially on SP2 .. i can deal with the SP1 .. but adjusting the SP2 to not take full power changes his matchup potential even more so than the lack of damage to me.
    https://youtu.be/I7A39HAKckQ?si=kN0lXXEV5nRh6WCJ

Well he does actually hit hard surprisingly
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★

Open at your own risk

Deathless Scarlet Wanda

The Hyp smile Mwahahahaha

But dont forget....

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

Open at your own risk

Deathless Scarlet Wanda

Henry Cavill
    Watch deadpool and you'll know
  • HarryatomixHarryatomix Member Posts: 230 ★★
    Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

Full deathless champs synergy for vision bonus its better than without so i think this is for sure a deathless that needs a full team to play if u want better damage

He definitely doesn’t seem pvp oriented but this is pretty good for the deathless quest we’ll need to do. This and his awakened ability should give him pretty good attack. I don’t think he’s a bad addition and this is about what I expected tbh. Just like the others he won’t be used much in bg or anything but he’s alright. Want to get him awakened asap
    Upcoming SoS objective use deathless vision to defeat power drain immune champ
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    Awful. Absolutely awful for such a hard champ to aquire. And rare. They really refuse to make a halfway decent vision
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

Don't sleep on guillotine. It's definitely gone downhill from there dkg has value. Deathless guilly is beast mode in bgs. But vision is just so hardcore horrible.
    Bendy said:

Or we could ignore the whole deathless side and be like we just want a useable vision straight up but from my testing hes the only deathless that benefits the most in a full team like dguilly and dkg are both fine great champs for what they do without any synergy dvis needs synergy
    You simply can't ignore the deathless angle because they're designed to be champs that work best on a team together

Bendy said:

You simply can't ignore the deathless angle because they're designed to be champs that work best on a team together
    Yes but the other 2 can stand on there own without synergy thats the thing hes yet another useless vision since hes the first deathless that needs a team of deathless, deathless guilly and dkg can do all game modes if u want to and get somewhere but if u get dvis u will not be playing him at all
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Yes but the other 2 can stand on there own without synergy thats the thing hes yet another useless vision since hes the first deathless that needs a team of deathless, deathless guilly and dkg can do all game modes if u want to and get somewhere but if u get dvis u will not be playing him at all
    He's got triple immunities, phasing, solid damage and likely gonna have good synergies. He definitely requires a bit of figuring out in terms of the best rotation but I think people are writing him off too quickly
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 425 ★★★
    7* r3 hitting weaker than a 6* r5 is concerning
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Member Posts: 395 ★★★

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

He's got triple immunities, phasing, solid damage and likely gonna have good synergies. He definitely requires a bit of figuring out in terms of the best rotation but I think people are writing him off too quickly
    Which rotation are you using? Because I am not seeing any solid damage.

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

People have figured him out though and he needs the full team thats what sucks u wont use in war as u cant use the team u cant use in bgs as no synergies he wont be used on own as his damage is worse almost than a 6r5a vision aou who has power steal so can keep them at bay while keeping damage, hes also stressful to play as if they use a special u cant special as to get a phase charge u have to power burn them below a bar which u need to phase to pause the fury which is stressful if u show war gameplay maybe ill change mind as u think hes useable ill wait