Deathless Vision - the wet noodle

13»

Comments

• WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

He's been out for 24 hours man. People said deathless guillotine was trash and now she's a bg staple, that ignoring that they've said from the jump that they're best used on a team together which is likely because deathless thanos will have some synergies for them all

Or we could ignore the whole deathless side and be like we just want a useable vision straight up but from my testing hes the only deathless that benefits the most in a full team like dguilly and dkg are both fine great champs for what they do without any synergy dvis needs synergy
    You simply can't ignore the deathless angle because they're designed to be champs that work best on a team together
    Yes but the other 2 can stand on there own without synergy thats the thing hes yet another useless vision since hes the first deathless that needs a team of deathless, deathless guilly and dkg can do all game modes if u want to and get somewhere but if u get dvis u will not be playing him at all
    He's got triple immunities, phasing, solid damage and likely gonna have good synergies. He definitely requires a bit of figuring out in terms of the best rotation but I think people are writing him off too quickly
    Which rotation are you using? Because I am not seeing any solid damage.
    It seems best to build up phase charges to 2 or 3 before doing a quick burst of phasing and building the furies
  • IbijIbij Member Posts: 7
    He has good utility, not good damage output in basic attacks, at least 2 or 3 fury indefinitely long that make him deathless vision, now his basic attack not even great than 6 star
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Definitely bummed to see this. Hoping that either people are wrong (doubt it from the videos I’ve seen), his awakening makes a bigger difference than everyone thinks it will, or he gets a balancing bump.

Vision and Iron man were always my favorite marvel champs - given that OG and Superior Iron Man have finally gotten some justice over the past year I’ll admit I was hoping Vision would as well with his deathless incarnation. But apparently not.

Glad I read this though - I had mats waiting to R2 him pretty much immediately after wrapping up my final Crucible run this weekend.