Menu UI, better or worse than before?

The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 233 ★★
You should comment in the other thread, this is just for a poll.

Menu UI, better or worse than before? 147 votes

Better
19% 28 votes
Worse
80% 119 votes

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★
    Its ok. It doesn't indicate if you done or not very well.
    For example I have all blue circles for Higher Further Faster but there is still a milestone to go. It should always show a gray circle if you're incomplete.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    edited August 9
    I would rather collect the rewards from stash than jumping into that menu and God I hate to go there to see some details
  • Jan_McFly_Jan_McFly_ Member Posts: 18
    This new event UI is so bad and terrible...The old version was simple but effective and easy to navigate through.
  • ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Member Posts: 117
    Don't like it.
  • t123459t123459 Member Posts: 94

Don't like it.

same
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    I don't like the character and explanation , I am there for the rewards show me only rewards .
    - hide the artwork & how to section
  • Leslie316Leslie316 Member Posts: 27
    I hope they make adjustments or switch back
  • t123459t123459 Member Posts: 94
    Leslie316 said:

I hope they make adjustments or switch back

hope they add a button that let us decide
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    If "thanks I hate it" was a UI, this would be it. Wish there was just a switch to use old or new.
  • DedeskalionDedeskalion Member Posts: 9
    Appreciate the thought, but it’s making me want to not play
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Member Posts: 132 ★★
    Please increase the font. It’s virtually illegible for me.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Worse, by a mile. Too much extraneous information. Too much scrolling and clicking to accomplish something very simple.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    UI 101, you never design anything that causes the user to work harder, period. You have conflicting design backgrounds for each piece of content, smaller font, and now content has to be clicked multiple times to get to the same information as before.

I could get behind it if it actually looked substantially better, but it does not even accomplish that.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★
    Looks better but the other template communicated the information more effectively
  • BluChBluCh Member Posts: 54
    edited August 9
    overall this has to be the worst UI update

it says expired now for events that just ended instead of showing the timer, big miss

just bring back the daily super event and none of this will even matter if y'all wanna update
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★
    Just to put this in a more visible place.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/373493/improvement-suggestion-new-event-ui

TL:DR - this UI needs improved UI features like more visible timers that are about to expire, sorting and filtering, and larger claiming buttons. Ideally even a “claim all” button for each event.
  • BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 142
    They need to highlight when something new or changed happens. On the Home Screen you see event notifications but when you go to the event screen you can't see what the notifications were for. You have to scroll through and guess what's added. Previously it was easier to see what the notification was for.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    I use a tablet and hate how busy and cluttered it is. I have no idea how you people on phones can manage.