Yet another AI post… AI recovery rate

NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 217 ★★★
I almost always post on all thing AI related. The new issue (stacked on absurdly long list of other issues) is that when I hit the AI with a special they are recovering faster than my champ can recover. My champ is still in special animations while getting punched in the face by the AI. This is blatantly unfair. I made a video with sunspot but I am about to make one with moleman. Please start fixing these issues. Enough is enough.

https://youtu.be/RYV36olambY?si=G68QWzlW9wmpvIOR

Comments

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 951 ★★★
    I see Kasham released Potion and Revive Bundle coincidentally. Don't blame Kasham for shaking down units for potions and revives.
    Now that I'm dealing with "inverted control nodes" or "standing still while I give the defender time to recovery to knock me the fudge out instead attacking forward nodes", I gladly pay the shakedown price of 250 units for potion and revive bundle.
    Thanks Kasham!
  • NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    ILO of opening another post here is yet another example of the AI recovering fast than me and doing back to back specials before I even stand up. I had zero control of my champ to block or do anything. Please give some kind of update on all of these ai issues

https://youtu.be/p9u18L5kcyE?si=MaiuyCh5hr3F5U09
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184
    This has been a big issue. I’ll be already in the middle of a combo and the AI will switch up and I’ll take a combo to the face. It’s been especially bad with SOS. They will wait until debuffs like poker poppers or power stings are gone to throw specials. I have been special intercepted in the middle of a combo…as in already thrown two hits! It’s terrible
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    Working as intended I am sure.
  • FuneralMistFuneralMist Member Posts: 109 ★★
    My newest issue with this current AI is it can now throw an Sp3 with two bars of power..somehow the power meter fades out so quickly.. you might not notice immediately but pay attention guys.Seen it thrice now and it's just absurd 🤷
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 334 ★★

This has been a big issue. I’ll be already in the middle of a combo and the AI will switch up and I’ll take a combo to the face. It’s been especially bad with SOS. They will wait until debuffs like poker poppers or power stings are gone to throw specials. I have been special intercepted in the middle of a combo…as in already thrown two hits! It’s terrible

haha this one is classic. Had 12 poisons and a taunt on with scorpion in a crucible fight and the defender holds block till all the poisons are gone.

Not sure when the full combo to the face came in but I really miss the days where the AI would just do a double medium or a couple of lights
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 876 ★★★★
    What device are you on?

Great job @NüΚΞ I've been havving particular problems with Moleman's SP2 for a while and your videos are fantastic.

Honestly I have been recording my time in arena to cut out all the times I get:

1. Light intercepted
    2. Special intercepted
    3. The slow walk up light intercept

With the hopes of going through and making a compilation, I have about three hours of video I need to sift through to do it. Real fun time to have this be the way I play this game instead of Kabam just addressing the issue.
    As terminatrix said the ai can throw a special and as your getting up just come in and tie in a 5 hit combo that is also happening. Guess I’ll add that to my list too
  • Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Member Posts: 75
    I already have given up on punishing defenders sps. Due to ai parrying 9/10 times in every game mode i play.
    Here's my old post on it.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/368743/apparently-we-cant-punish-defenders-sps-or-heavy-anymore#latest
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 146
    edited September 2
    After analysing all the videos and the comments it definitely seems to be SKILL ISSUE. So no changes to AI and will be staying as it is.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    I am honestly not seeing an issue here.
    Maybe I’m the R word.

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    At least bug fixers are focused on things that really matter to the health of the game, like 3.5 year old character bugs 🙄
    Where is the problem? I’m just not seeing it?
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 146
    smdam38 said:

Where is the problem? I’m just not seeing it?

really dude cant you see the special animation for sunspot not ending there. sunspot is my most used champ through progression so i have every single one his move memorised and his sp animations too so i can clearly say this bug was not there before and the sp animation for sunspot hasnt ended when the ai recovered
    NüΚΞ said:

Great job @NüΚΞ I've been havving particular problems with Moleman's SP2 for a while and your videos are fantastic.

Honestly I have been recording my time in arena to cut out all the times I get:

1. Light intercepted
    2. Special intercepted
    3. The slow walk up light intercept

With the hopes of going through and making a compilation, I have about three hours of video I need to sift through to do it. Real fun time to have this be the way I play this game instead of Kabam just addressing the issue.
    How are these actually issues?
    Where would I see that? Because I’m not seeing it.