**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

March or April of 2015 i should of gotten the beginning title right?

Dj_mphDj_mph Posts: 72
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
In game name Dj-mph

Comments

• Options
    Same question here. I started at least in February 2015 and got "Seasoned Summoner" for the second year running.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    You sure. Because I know I started playing the first weekend of February 2015 and I did not get Seasoned Summoner last year.
  • Options
    MonkoMonko Posts: 6
    I started before may 2015 and got seasoned summoner. Whatever kabam.
  • Options
    Just searched my Dropbox and i have screen shoots from March 2015 and I’m at level 20
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    You need to have started in December of 2014 when game went on line to get Howling Commando I believe
  • Options
    Really, if anyone remembers even when i started it was very beta! And within 6 months. I put in a ticket
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Think I started in May 2015 and I remember not qualifying for seasoned summoner last year
  • Options
    Something's definitely weird here. I remember playing when Superior Iron Man first dropped in arenas, which was end of February 2015, and I qualified for Seasoned Summoner last anniversary; but then @Rogue42 started before then, and didn't qualify? Doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    The game came out in Dec 2014 hence 3 year anniversary. If you weren't playing from the beginning, you wont get the title. before dec 2015, you get the 3 other titles. Also if you read the announcements, it states when you would have started playing.
  • Options
    The beginning i thought would of been the fist 6 months at least.
  • Options
    When they say beginning they mean right at the beginning.