My Mystery Synergy Predictions (Dec 23 - Aug 24)

XlebXleb Member Posts: 316
If you are also interested in mystery synergies like me, then I have collected for you all active synergies since December 2023. (Also confirmed synergies of this month)

Comments

• WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Yeah dazzler and spiral are like the most guaranteed champs the game has ever had lmao
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 316
    edited August 11

Yeah dazzler and spiral are like the most guaranteed champs the game has ever had lmao

It's like two synergies that let us know that Beta Ray Bill is coming in 2025 (Vox and gladiator)
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 415 ★★
    Xleb said:

It's like two synergies that let us know that Beta Ray Bill is coming in 2025 (Vox and gladiator)
    2024🤣🤣🤣

Xleb said:

2024🤣🤣🤣
    Oops😂
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 465 ★★★
    Ohh DAZZGOAT making her way into the game. She better be a GREAT attacker and fast as well with great animations. Kabam get these 3 right and they have my money
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,111 ★★★★★
    Scarlet witch deathless was wrong
    edited August 27

Yes. She-hulk was too much of a surprise
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★
    Xleb said:

Yes. She-hulk was too much of a surprise
    I wanted a deathless Wanda though to go alongside DV
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,954 ★★★★
    Yeah, I was pretty confused by the Deathless She Hulk as well. I honestly expected Deathless Wanda after Vision, and I don't really see how She-Hulk has anything to do with the Deathless theme.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Yeah, I was pretty confused by the Deathless She Hulk as well. I honestly expected Deathless Wanda after Vision, and I don't really see how She-Hulk has anything to do with the Deathless theme.

I guess because technically by kabam logic any champ can be a deathless champ. Swap a color pallette and a ability or two and bam, deathless. Makes sense I guess since we do k.o. champs on the daily.