Is it at all worth trying legendary crucible with this roster?

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
I only have about 12 revives stocked up at the moment (6 lvl 1 and 6 lvl 2). I’m willing to buy a few potion/revive bundles and waiting to save up some more since you can do other quests at the same time as crucible

Comments

• GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 589 ★★★
    I’m not sure on your skill level, I’m an ok player and found it challenging enough using 6r4 so those 5 stars might be a bit of a push.

But like I said, you might be an animal on the game.

I’d match up the attackers to one of the crucible spreadsheets knocking about on here and see if you’ve got many direct counters.
  • AzureAzure Member Posts: 134
    Depends on how good you're. If you're a seasoned player, you should be able to. But 5*, i don't think you will survive. Plus, yoy are going to need sht ton of revives amd potions. It's not a quest you can clear with few revives.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 906 ★★★★
    I used 5 stars on certain fights (using Doom on Hela, Hyperion on Juggs, Torch on some mystic and Magneto on Gwenperion). I used 6 star r3 on a whole lot of fights. If you plan really well you can do it
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    12 revs with that roster?
    Nah,..I wouldn’t unless you’re msd skill level.
    That being said,..it would cost you nothing to do some test runs of the first few fights to see how you do.
    Keep in mind that it is a lot of fights,..single use champ requirement.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    To add,..5 stars will definitely take a good amount of chip damage.