Mini Boost Applied to Both Tracks? Nope.

DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
I suppose this is inaccurate information? Never paid attention until now. It wouldn't let me choose the Gold Track boost ... because apparently the mini boost is supposed to apply to both track rewards. But clearly it never has.

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    That makes no sense .... you'd think they would magically unlock though without me having to do a daily objective though right?

But nope .. I still have to do the daily objective .. daily.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Deacon said:

That makes no sense .... you'd think they would magically unlock though without me having to do a daily objective though right?

But nope .. I still have to do the daily objective .. daily.

You don’t have to do daily objectives. They should be unlocked whenever content update goes live. For example 7pm BST

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    It time lock. So it does absolutely work for both.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    It lets you SKIP one (or 2 because you have the Platinum unlocked) of the OBJECTIVES for advancing on GOLD track.

Just like the weekly Solo Objective for mini boost.

So, you don’t have to do all the objectives (that is why most people are like 10 objectives ahead currently for Gold) but GOLD still only becomes available when the day itself is unlocked.

I can skip doing about 10 days worth of objectives, but will still be able to claim the next upcoming 10 days worth on Gold Track as each day comes (without doing the objective).

For Platinum, if you want to use those Boosters to ultimately collect the extra 90 days (or however many there are) worth of Plat Track rewards, then yes, you’ll still be needing to do these daily objectives. But to just reach BRB, you could just buy all the boosters and never do an objective (and should still be able to get the Gold (over time)