Incursions Node Combo

Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 180
edited August 13 in General Discussion
Took a quick dive in today for Kabam economist fair share of shards from a challenge and got this beauty

Now for quick context I am recently PG and working on growth and fun, but this is just cheap. 12K base ATTK already then a 50% chance it doubles also no way I finish this fight in under a minute. I understand a challenge but sheesh 🥶🥶🥶

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    Is there a reason you need to finish this fight in under a minute?

Honestly, I think you're reading more difficulty into this than there actually is. It shouldn't be too bad. There are legitimate roadblocks that can pop up that will make you pray for node combinations like this.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    Twist1298 said:

Took a quick dive in today for Kabam economist fair share of shards from a challenge and got this beauty

Now for quick context I am recently PG and working on growth and fun, but this is just cheap. 12K base ATTK already then a 50% chance it doubles also no way I finish this fight in under a minute. I understand a challenge but sheesh 🥶🥶🥶

that’s fight is not bad maybe for you but the node there is so much better then some other there is

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 884 ★★★
    This is a very standard node combo lmao what are you even complaining about
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 180

This is a very standard node combo lmao what are you even complaining about

Not a complaint, just asking expressing my thoughts on a particular combo of node, I never said anything about it not being standard or common. Have a nice day
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 283 ★★★
    Twist1298 said:

Not a complaint, just asking expressing my thoughts on a particular combo of node, I never said anything about it not being standard or common. Have a nice day

My man your second sentence in your post was calling a basic two node combo “just cheap” how is that not a complaint. Certainly not much of a constructive criticism.

Either way I’m not remotely seeing the difficulty. It’s just a bulky sentinel. You have a 7* hulk, who gains no natural buffs that would trigger focused nullify and even if you had hacks that gave you buffs you can probably bypass the issue by stunlocking him to death. I don’t know how this could possibly be any worse than a vast majority of story or eq fights.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,080 ★★★★★
    This is not even close to what we call a roadblock

This is not even close to what we call a roadblock

This again may be the case for you and players like you but that's not everyone. Have a nice day.
    Squidopus said:

Twist1298 said:

My man your second sentence in your post was calling a basic two node combo “just cheap” how is that not a complaint. Certainly not much of a constructive criticism.

Either way I’m not remotely seeing the difficulty. It’s just a bulky sentinel. You have a 7* hulk, who gains no natural buffs that would trigger focused nullify and even if you had hacks that gave you buffs you can probably bypass the issue by stunlocking him to death. I don’t know how this could possibly be any worse than a vast majority of story or eq fights.
    Cheap is a description of my personal opinion for the aforementioned combo of node and I understand that many have explained that they don't mind or have no issues with the node and the other reason why I gave this opinion was because when attempting to stun lock as you mentioned I got a dropped input and got hit twice with that increased attack and that was it. I think the hack improvements are solid and gives interesting options if I would critique anything it would be the tiny shards given for completion of a room.