A follow up because we don't know what happened

TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 145
I made a post saying that my ally mate got hacked and kicked everyone. I don't want to say the same thing again.
But that discussion was closed saying it was moved to further investigation.
So just want to know what happened. When he makes a ticket the reply is always the auto generated msg saying he cheated on necro etc.
But what I expected was it to be atleast changed a little like you know after further investigation and some extra info on why the account got banned. I know they would add some details because I have seen them.
It's not like I demand for him to be unbanned but just want to know the result or maybe the process on the investigation.

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,687 ★★★★★
    I can save you some time now. Kabam is not going to discuss another player's account with anyone but that player. And the only ground that will be gained will be through conversations that they have with support, not that you or anyone else tries to pursue on the forums.
    They need to present their evidence to support for them to review and make a determination. They might do something about it, they might not. What is important is that they continue to protect the integrity of the game by banning players that cheat. If your alliance mate can't prove his side of the story, then Kabam will take the correct course of action and leave the account banned.
    Also, if you only know this person through the game, how do you know them well enough to believe they couldn't have kicked everyone and claimed they were hacked to cover their tracks?
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 145
    Yeah I know that they woundnt share the details of another account here but what I would like is the result. I think it wouldn't hurt like you know just saying "we have concluded the investigation and we are not changing our decision" or "the investigation is still ongoing" would be good.

Also he didn't have any reason to kick everyone cause he was in the ally long before me and he is still in the ally with an alt.

I don't want to talk about it again. All I wanted was some small info on the investigation.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,687 ★★★★★
    Theshadow said:

Yeah I know that they woundnt share the details of another account here but what I would like is the result. I think it wouldn't hurt like you know just saying "we have concluded the investigation and we are not changing our decision" or "the investigation is still ongoing" would be good.

Also he didn't have any reason to kick everyone cause he was in the ally long before me and he is still in the ally with an alt.

I don't want to talk about it again. All I wanted was some small info on the investigation.

Of course he's still in the alliance, he can't login to leave lol. Like I said, that's info you're not going to get. It's not that they won't discuss details, they will not discuss anything about another player's account with anyone but that player. Not just the reason for the decision, but the decision itself. Given that it's been almost a month since the original post, I'd say you have all the details you need regarding the decision - he's banned and he's not getting the account back.
    I thought some kind of confirmation would be good.
    Also he is in the ally with his ALT. The original kicked everyone left the ally did necro and got banned. Kabam crashed used the word flagrant it means that it was made to be found easily or obvious (in this case mod in necro)
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,240 ★★★★★
    Theshadow said:

I thought some kind of confirmation would be good.
    Also he is in the ally with his ALT. The original kicked everyone left the ally did necro and got banned. Kabam crashed used the word flagrant it means that it was made to be found easily or obvious (in this case mod in necro)

That would be details wouldn't it?...
    Why are you more interested about the ban than the player himself....
    The player is currently in our ally and he is still playing with his alt.