Recent Game performance issues

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
edited August 15 in General Discussion
Now I know I’m not alone in this, and I know it is currently being looked into by Kabam, but since the latest game update, the unpredictable and sudden frame drops, animation lag, and game freezes have gotten pretty frustrating at times.

Most of the time, I haven’t had bad luck with these issues, but now in the last day alone I have had multi second freezes that have completely thrown off my rhythm at key times, causing me to take easily avoidable damage, as well as costing me plenty of extra pots in the process. Notable ones include one in the middle of Iboms sp1 in crucible, as well as freezes in the middle of a defensive dooms sp2, and the middle of Morbius’ Psionic Glide. The last two costing me deaths on what should be easy AW matchups.

Typically I’m not one to call for compensation, as it’s been done to death on a few too many occasions, especially here on the forums, but I can’t say I wouldn’t appreciate just a few pots here and there after some of the recent frustration. Just needed to vent a bit. How are all of you encountering these issues?

Comments

• ThecurlerThecurler Member Posts: 875 ★★★★
    I’m surprised the forum isn’t flooded with complaints about game performance.
    Based on my current in game experience and what I’m seeing in line chats, there are massive widespread issues.

Right now (for me at least) the game is worse than it’s ever been in terms of lag and response to inputs.
    Ai issues are the icing on the cake.
  • Perfect_jabPerfect_jab Member Posts: 86
    Agree, worst its ever been. Deal with constant BS daily an seems like every single match. I good for a few fights or just a few mins before im done. Aggravated an dont want to play. Its like kabam pushes harder for me to not play then to enjoy myself an keep playing smh.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Member Posts: 379 ★★★
    Look at the livestreams the creators are doing on Youtube, there are lag spikes happening in real time.
    I think both on Apple and on Android devices.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    I def had some game freezes last night, where the screen would freeze for a few seconds and the resume as it it had been paused. This never happens to me.
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 467 ★★★
    Freezes, lags, etc. The memory leak is so bad I can get maybe 2-3 short fights before it crashes. Crucible size healthpools, if I don't get a solo, I have to clear my cache and restart before I revive
  • PSICØMANIAC12PSICØMANIAC12 Member Posts: 4
    Same problem here the game lags a lot, freezes when im running to intercept the deffender, in AQ most of the fights freze like 18 sec, in AW i stop recording the last 2 wars bc is like increasing the problem, crucible the same, but at least at BG’s i havent had the same problem