Who is getting your Crucible rank 3 gem?

FeydRauthaFeydRautha Member Posts: 49
So you explored the Legendary Crucible quest......

What are your plans for the rank up gem? I am kinda undecided due to some great options: mainly Chavez, Guardian, Serpent and Juggernut. However I hope to see some wacky and off beat rank up choices from you, loyal citizens.

Comments

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I'd like to do Serpent, but until he's awakened, he'll stay at r1. Likely candidate that I think will be fun and get good use is Punisher 2099 once duped.

Since I have to wait out the full Reunion calendar to do that now, I'll just sit on the gem until then. This should also give enough time that hopefully Serpent's rebalance notes are out and I can see what's going to happen with that which might give me even more push to just do 2099.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    Holding it for mean time but its for one champ only and thats enchantress
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 402 ★★★
    I opened 2 basics after the pool change

got rocket first time dupe and attuma got to sig 100 naturally

so I said f it and gave the gem to attuma

now I have an r3 from each class
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,106 ★★★★★
    I’m waiting to see who I dupe put of the champs I want or r3. I haven’t r3 anyone due to not getting dupes of champs I want to r3
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    I gave it to my Sig 60 Chavez. No regrets so far.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    TBD
  • FeydRauthaFeydRautha Member Posts: 49

I'd like to do Serpent, but until he's awakened, he'll stay at r1. Likely candidate that I think will be fun and get good use is Punisher 2099 once duped.

Since I have to wait out the full Reunion calendar to do that now, I'll just sit on the gem until then. This should also give enough time that hopefully Serpent's rebalance notes are out and I can see what's going to happen with that which might give me even more push to just do 2099.

Is he really that good awakened? I thought the sig only makes him very annoying in defense.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    I'm going to hold mine until I see how good/bad Deathless Thanos is. Since he's one of my favourite comic characters, I will rank him up if he's half decent. According to Kabam he's suppose to be meta, so here's hoping his good unawaken.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Is he really that good awakened? I thought the sig only makes him very annoying in defense.
    That's exactly what it gives him; defensive usage. I love using the champ offensively, but 95% of the time he's being placed on defense whether AW or BGs. I have an ascended 6*, so that fills the gap now until I can at least awaken the 7* then give him those r3 stats that will make him beefier than the 6*.
  • FeydRauthaFeydRautha Member Posts: 49

Crazy stuff happens, I punch it!

Great choice, sir. That’s my first ever rank 3 and I’m so glad it was her (and No I don’t suck at dodging projectiles).

• GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 147

So you explored the Legendary Crucible quest......

What are your plans for the rank up gem? I am kinda undecided due to some great options: mainly Chavez, Guardian, Serpent and Juggernut. However I hope to see some wacky and off beat rank up choices from you, loyal citizens.

Used it on chavez and as expected she has been banned in every bgs match
  • ChrisBosioChrisBosio Member Posts: 69
    Maestro. Long time coming.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    Mine went to my Showpiece cabinet.
    Nice and clean for display.
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 262 ★★★
    Holding until I dupe my White Magneto
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    I r3'd Venompool immediately. He's such a good robot counter in BG, and it's always good to have another champ that can deal with Red Skull effectively.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Chavez
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★

Great choice, sir. That’s my first ever rank 3 and I’m so glad it was her (and No I don’t suck at dodging projectiles).

Yeah she's definitely good. It's between her and hulk, and I went with her mainly sonI can stop banning onslaughts. I hope she won't disappoint me at r3.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited August 15
    I don't even have any champ worth r2 at the moment
    75% of my 7stars are DUDS
    I've probably pulled 55% of all of your worst nightmares
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★
    No one cuz I'm too noob to do legendary
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Member Posts: 809 ★★★

ngl i did the exact same thing to get me valiant lol. Silk is my favorite female champ
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    @captain_rogers @Warlockjr

I did the same, no regrets at all. She’s finishing things so quickly at r3, it’s mental! Can’t believe I didn’t do it sooner.

What relic are you using for her out of interest?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    Glassback said:

@captain_rogers @Warlockjr

I did the same, no regrets at all. She’s finishing things so quickly at r3, it’s mental! Can’t believe I didn’t do it sooner.

What relic are you using for her out of interest?

I used spidy99 for most of the time, But someone mentioned hulk is better and ever since I'm using hulk relic on her. I do think hulk relic is actually better for her and spidy relic is better for titania, so I made the switch.
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 158 ★★
    Gave it to Beta ray for R3 #13
  • Hemendra_Hemendra_ Member Posts: 109
    I already ranked 6* superior iron man to rank 5 and now I've got 7* SIM, is SIM rank 3 worth it?
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    I'm torn between too many options. I have the gem and am almost at a 3rd t3a so I can do two.

My options are:
    Science (have Titania and Photon already):
    Ham
    Hulk

Skill (have Mantis and Bullseye):
    X-Bones
    Killmonge
    Attuma

Mutant (have Donimo, OR, Onslaught, Bishop):
    Sunspot
    Weapon X

Cosmic (have Serpent and Venom):