Is my roster good enough for crucible?

Be it legendary or normal and i wanna know which champs should i rank up for it?

Comments

• Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    I would say no.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    Not unless you're ready for some long fights without blocking. I used 6r2 champions for the first few fights on each path and even that was a bit of a slog. Maybe try it and see how far you can go without revives but you'd need to really plan who you're using for each fight to make sure that you don't use your best champs right at the start and have no one for the end.

I'd focus on leveling up and getting those mastery points
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    no way bro. you need more champs leveled up. you need the right champs leveled. maybe you can do normal but not legendary
  • Dante_Thunderstone1Dante_Thunderstone1 Member Posts: 22

Not unless you're ready for some long fights without blocking. I used 6r2 champions for the first few fights on each path and even that was a bit of a slog. Maybe try it and see how far you can go without revives but you'd need to really plan who you're using for each fight to make sure that you don't use your best champs right at the start and have no one for the end.

Alright thanks bruv btw any good champs that im sleeping on, and i should rank them up?
  • Dante_Thunderstone1Dante_Thunderstone1 Member Posts: 22
    Maat1985 said:

no way bro. you need more champs leveled up. you need the right champs leveled. maybe you can do normal but not legendary

I feel like i can do normal difficulty for the one crucible token but im gonna loads of revives for that

• DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    Maybe normal difficulty. Definitely not Legendary
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★

Alright thanks bruv btw any good champs that im sleeping on, and i should rank them up?
    You're basically getting the good ones, though I would say that odin is absolutely busted and a lot of people wouldn't recommend him as an attacker so you got a lucky pull there