Destroyer destroyed again all objectives cleared

NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
All 3 times I soloed the fight I used Scorpion for Villain objective,Used Chavez for no more heroes i used blue dimensions to reverse his power gain and Hulk for defensive tank. I messed up a bit in scorpion fight because I was trying to put torment debuffs and Destroyer dashed at me quickly and took hits to the face. For me easiest objective was hero defensive tank and Hulk was too much fun to use. All objectives cleared this fight ain't too bad I had lot of fun.

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    edited August 18
    After claiming the milestones the 6 star dupes gave a bonus 7 star opening. This opening gave me a dupe on this bad boy super happy... 😎

• OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    Hulk and Chavez are easily the best options for their respective objectives. I used sandman personally for villain. SP1 spam kept his charges down, and when it did finally trigger, it easily reversed his power gain. Long fight, but very safe.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★

After claiming the milestones the 6 star dupes gave a bonus 7 star opening. This opening gave me a dupe on this bad boy super happy... 😎

I want that dupe
    Ortoun said:

Hulk and Chavez are easily the best options for their respective objectives. I used sandman personally for villain. SP1 spam kept his charges down, and when it did finally trigger, it easily reversed his power gain. Long fight, but very safe.

Sandman is safest option because Destroyer's power gain is crazy when his charges reach 100 @Ortoun
    edited August 18

I want that dupe
    Good luck

I want that dupe
    You will get it someday @JLordVileJ Spot really needs the dupe
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Nice, i did sassy for the double objective and sandman for the villian.

Honestly i was shocked about how much sassy damage is. He is a pretty cool champ for this objective but not safer then other options as your most likely to get ko’ed by the power gain. Still done it in one revive so not much wasted.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

Honestly i was shocked about how much sassy damage is. He is a pretty cool champ for this objective but not safer then other options as your most likely to get ko’ed by the power gain. Still done it in one revive so not much wasted.

I was wondering if I should have done it with my 7r3 Sassy, but just wasn't sure. So I went the safer option. Glad to know it could be done cheaply.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★

Lokx said:

I was wondering if I should have done it with my 7r3 Sassy, but just wasn't sure. So I went the safer option. Glad to know it could be done cheaply.
    Mine was r1 so you honestly could have done it as a solo with a r3.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    JJ is an absolute monster guys. 😆
  • knupdiputsknupdiputs Member Posts: 42
    Am I the only one that used Invisible Woman for Tank objective? It was a bit stressful but a lot of fun. 6r3 soloed him.

Am I the only one that used Invisible Woman for Tank objective? It was a bit stressful but a lot of fun. 6r3 soloed him.

@knupdiputs I guess you might be good work

JJ is an absolute monster guys. 😆

Good work @RiderofHell
    Lokx said:

Good job @Lokx

Lokx said:

Sassy works for the objective but I guess you have already completed all objectives @willrun4adonut
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★

Lokx said:

Sassy works for the objective but I guess you have already completed all objectives @willrun4adonut
    Yep, r3 Hul solo k and I went and had to r4 piggy (whom I never used) with two revives.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Member Posts: 332 ★★
    Void for the villain objective, and Spidey 2099 for hero and offensive: burst objective.
  • SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 94

Lokx said:

Damn, i had to rank up my 6* sassy to r4
    I did not have good enough for both hero objectives, and it took me 3-4 revives, it could've been less, but i was prepared to do with more, so I'm happy.