Free 8* for comp?

Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Member Posts: 261 ★★
I personally feel like I lost out on a great chance to do nerco without having to put effort into it. Everyone should get a 8* for this hassle.

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited August 20
    Hear hear!
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★
    edited August 20

Here here!

Actually 🤓 its hear hear but same diff
  • Srk87Srk87 Member Posts: 9
    They will send 1 gold or may be arena boosts to cover up their mistake

Here here!

I was wondering for a second which one it was I just took a guess lmao

Here here!

I used to do that actually until I became so irritated with not knowing I searched it up lol

Here here!

I used to do that actually until I became so irritated with not knowing I searched it up lol
    Probably what I should’ve done
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★

I personally feel like I lost out on a great chance to do nerco without having to put effort into it. Everyone should get a 8* for this hassle.

But...but...but that also mean we have to start collecting champs all over again as 8*, here we go again with Silver Sable 8* 🤣🤣🤣
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,764 ★★★★★
    edited August 20
    Fryday said:

But...but...but that also mean we have to start collecting champs all over again as 8*, here we go again with Silver Sable 8* 🤣🤣🤣
    Sable wont be an 8 star comp it be groot and he will be the only 8 star
    I thought Sable is the new Groot 🤣
    Corporate wants you to find the difference between these two images.
    Sable.
    Groot.
    They're the same picture
    Fryday said:

I thought Sable is the new Groot 🤣

Groot will always be groot he cant even be voted for on summoners choice rework hes that powerful
    We should always have at least 1 champ that is permanently meme tier to remind ourselves why the rebalance program exists. Leave groot as is
    edited August 20

We should always have at least 1 champ that is permanently meme tier to remind ourselves why the rebalance program exists. Leave groot as is

Nah leave that to cm classic
    Bendy said:

Bro really said We should always have at least 1 champ that is permanently meme tier to remind ourselves why the rebalance program exists. Leave groot as is CUBED
    Bendy said:

And tbh ur right, that should be classic cap m

By the time 10* are out and with all of the rebalancing, Summoner reworks and mini buffs, Hercules will the meme tier champ stuck as a 6* 🤣🤣
    Fryday said:

By the time 10* are out and with all of the rebalancing, Summoner reworks and mini buffs, Hercules will the meme tier champ stuck as a 6* 🤣🤣
    Fax
    Fryday said:

Good let him be a meme for a bit when 10s happen