Beta Ray Bill in Featured Crystals – When Can We Expect Him?

IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★
I'm really excited about Beta Ray Bill’s release this month, and I’ve already managed to get my hands on the 2*, 3*, and 4* versions of him. He's a champion I've been eagerly waiting for. However, I didn't buy the Platinum Track, so I can't trade in tokens for the 5*, 6*, or 7* versions since I no longer spend in the game.

Right now, I'm saving up my shards for when BRB is added to the 5* and 6* Featured Crystals. Currently, I'm sitting on over 90k 6* shards and 45k 5* shards, and I'll still be doing a lot of shard farming before he gets added so I can pop open as many crystals as possible when the time comes.

My question is, does anyone know when BRB will be added to the Featured Crystals? Are we looking at October/November, or could it be later?

Thanks in advance for any info you can share!

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,036 ★★★★
    I believe he will come out in the next 6 star featured in 27 days time
  • PresentEscapePresentEscape Member Posts: 6
    27 days for 6* featured, he'll be with Silver Sable, Northstar, Arcade, Patriot and Leader.

55 days for 5* featured, he'll be with Northstar, Patriot, Leader, Enchantress and whoever the first September champ is
  • IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★

27 days for 6* featured, he'll be with Silver Sable, Northstar, Arcade, Patriot and Leader.

55 days for 5* featured, he'll be with Northstar, Patriot, Leader, Enchantress and whoever the first September champ is

Great, thanks. I'd better get farming then!! I only have shards for about six 6* featured crystals right now. Can already predict I'll be pulling and duping Silver Sable a few times :p
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,003 ★★★★★
    Wait for 7* availablity
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,246 ★★★★

With Enchantress of course.... 🙌
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,713 ★★★★★

With Enchantress of course.... 🙌
    I dont think enchantress is in this 6 soon she be one after so in 4 months time