BG rank rewards buff??

Grand_Master_17Grand_Master_17 Member Posts: 19
Last to last season (s19), where there was deathless vision's piece available at reaching vibranium 1.
Now i was placed bronze 5 coz i dont play bg much but as i was chasing deathless vision and i grinded a whole month for it, reached 400k in a solo bg milestone and all i got as rank rewards was 10k 6* shards???
i would really like them to buff the rewards if they want people to actually grind for a month for getting better rewards..

Thoughts people??

Comments

• Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 134
    for tht season specifically , as so many people were playing the season due to the vision piece and the compensation 7 star shards, people (me) who usually did 225k points in solo event and got 8k shards and sig stones , got 4k shards and sig stones. What i mean to say is as the competition was very high due to more participation, u was placed lower on ranked rewards
  • Grand_Master_17Grand_Master_17 Member Posts: 19
    thnx for the input cuber, im generally speaking they should buff the rank rewards...
    coz the next season i did about 50k and got 4k 6* shards which is nothing for paragon+ progressions

i think they need to include 7* shards too as well as buff the rewards for the higher achieving person/alliance like n1,2 etc..
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 416 ★★
    Main reward is the rank reward in GC - which has 7* shards & BG token to spend in BG store .
    Personally I think it's way too low compared to top where they get 70k+ max u can hold is 150k so they get half in one season . (Excluding VT rewards)

I was in Q2 last season with 3 R3 - others 10-14 I win 3 lose 3 .

If they increase reward for mid & lower tier in GC - it will be more helpful
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,089 ★★★★★

Just remove these filler relic stuff and give actual rewards, idek why these exists.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★

thnx for the input cuber, im generally speaking they should buff the rank rewards...
    coz the next season i did about 50k and got 4k 6* shards which is nothing for paragon+ progressions

i think they need to include 7* shards too as well as buff the rewards for the higher achieving person/alliance like n1,2 etc..

I wouldn’t mind 7* shards but 50k event point isn’t exactly high. The rewards are not based on progression as they are a open free for all for all progression, while i wouldn’t mind a reward update, because who wouldn’t. You have to realise while top rewards are in consideration for whats worth it for high progression, the bottom tier rewards are more catered to the entirety of the contest. So while it may be nothing to a paragon, it should be good rewards for cav and throne breaker.

And if your lower then paragon and think these rewards are not worth it, then progress in the story and don’t focus on bg.

Even if you don’t expect to be playing at the top level for top rewards. The incentive to grind regardless, like i do as a valiant, is the battle tokens. They have a lot of nice stuff in store. While i would also love a upgrade to the store, there are still things that can benefit a valiant. I like the 25% 6cc and 7* shards. (Also the 6* shards because i’m still searching for absorbing man)

Lastly, i believe s19 was during the bug which placed people lower then they should be. If you consistently stick to playing battlegrounds and stick to getting into GC, then every season you will be placed diamond. And from diamond it’s less grindy to get back into gc. And once your in GC then you get the season reward for that which gives 1k 7* shards, some relic stuff and 10k battle token as the minimum reward. If your valiant you can get 75% 6cc or 2k additional 7* shard which could mean you get 3k 7* shard every season. And tbh it’s not much effort. I did it within a week of sporadic playing during the last 15 days of the season.

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Just remove these filler relic stuff and give actual rewards, idek why these exists.

Some people like relic, and if you remove the relic stuff then they would just add nothing else. The relic rewards are not taking away from anything, they’re additions. It’s like cosmetic stuff, they’re not saying ‘because we have relic items lets scrap the plan to add tier 4 alpha’