Spring of Sorrow question

100% on me I should've noticed. I rarely read the mail and I rarely look at the rewards timer during an event.
Had a crazy work schedule and that gauntlet I was running behind on. I clicked on the event had s little over 3 hours. Jumped in and finished the left side with like 2 hours 50 minutes to go. Was going to 100% and the right side since I had more time but once I finished the left the event was gone and the new week started. Had a couple emails with support about it and that's when they informed the even ended 24 hours earlier and this was to give people a window to complete. Which is fine that's on me for not reading up. My question to support was will the 7* piece be in the store for 5k units soni can grab that last piece and they said they don't have that information. I would assume it would be like the other 2 champs but seeing if a mid can verify before I worry about the deathless champs moving forward. Thank you for any help on this matter.

Comments

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,506 ★★★★
    I'm not sure how we can help you. You already talked to support, guess that's it
  • JstMicha3l⁵JstMicha3l⁵ Member Posts: 5
    More so hoping maybe a MOD could jump in with any insight to this
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 741 ★★★
    It will be available in store for 5k units probably when he is required for an objective in this current SoS