7 day double track event boosts

RotaVirus1982RotaVirus1982 Member Posts: 12
edited August 22 in General Discussion
Anyone else here buy the 7 day double track event boost hoping to get the gold track rewards? It clearly states unlock 7 days in double track events, plural so I assumed I was getting both tracks and only got the platinum track rewards, I also bought a 1 day boost so that was 12 dollars I’ll never get back for nothing, wish it would have specified that you only get platinum track and not the gold track, at this point it feels like false advertising.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,833 ★★★★★
    It completes days in both tracks. Gold track is time locked so the rewards aren’t instant. They’ll unlock for you at the same time as they do for everyone else.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,745 ★★★★★
    edited August 22
    You still get the gold track, but it is timed. There's 8 days of rewards left, each spaced out 24 hours apart. So you unlocked them, you just don't have access to the rewards yet, the same as everyone else. Gold track is timed and limited, platinum track is immediate and unlimited.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    If you were behind some # of days on Gold, then it would have “unlocked” them and been able to claim rewards.
    Instead, you are probably already up to about 12 days in the future on Gold Track (from all the Solo Mini Boost Events during these months)

So, it basically “marked” your Objective Completed status as “done” for another 7 days, but as mentioned you still have to wait for those calendar days to come before you can actually Claim their rewards (on Gold track). (you won’t have to do the objectives, because the booster will have “counted” the objectives for you basically)