Only 1250 7* shards and 6* shards coming from reunion crystal now?

Heruzu369Heruzu369 Member Posts: 132 ★★
I’m genuinely curious if anyone else has noticed, or better yet, experienced only shards coming from the reunion crystal for a while? I’m pretty sure that’s all I pulled for the last 3 or more days and idk if my luck has just plummeted to ridiculous lows or if others are experiencing this too? When the crystals first came out I was seeing other stuff like the 30% t6cc and such but now all my crystals are coming out as shards.

Only 1250 7* shards and 6* shards coming from reunion crystal now? 82 votes

Yes I have noticed a difference with my crystals
30%
Joey0480georgiemenKrishna24The_Doctor_24_1MeowsalotChrisRM93Kumkani_The_KingSpecSceptilemaniac2Phalmorious001willrun4adonutSurfinwalrusOliver345781Rainwind76Bløødreaper007WonderWanderTitansJackalusNemesis_17PistolcuApa 25 votes
No, my crystal’s been a variety of different things(normal)
62%
BigTuna_2054TerrayossMalchaeiscaptaincushDoom_and_GloomHonghuxakareeeGulfstream550OurobørosSairam44sxlbstverliebtColinwhitworth69Akkarin23LordSmashercaptain_rogersDoctor_Strange19houndogακιgazbeaahmynuts 51 votes
Haven’t been paying attention to say
1%
Godfatherspie 1 vote
I haven’t opened them yet
6%
DangHuongspiderbites0196Giantwalrus56SilentArisjohnfrederic1 5 votes

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I don’t actually suspect anything malicious but I have gotten almost exclusively the meh pulls, I almost wonder if the t4a & t6cc drops have lower rates than the others. Probably not but damn it feels like it lol
  • Heruzu369Heruzu369 Member Posts: 132 ★★

I don’t actually suspect anything malicious but I have gotten almost exclusively the meh pulls, I almost wonder if the t4a & t6cc drops have lower rates than the others. Probably not but damn it feels like it lol

What are the other things you can pull besides the shards? I know valiant crystals is 1 because I got those in the beginning, but I haven’t even seen those either for a while now
    Heruzu369 said:

What are the other things you can pull besides the shards? I know valiant crystals is 1 because I got those in the beginning, but I haven’t even seen those either for a while now
    I’ve gotten t3a like 4 times in a row now lol. Valiant crystals at least 3 times and 7* shards either 3 or 4 times. T4a once, t6cc once, t6b once and I think 6* shards once. That’s as far as I remember
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    I’ve gotten health potions many times already, I think the best I’ve got was 50 units. Pretty meh otherwise
  • AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
    I let out a "Shazam" and popped one for what it's worth ( I knew it would work)...got 7500 6* shards
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    I'm only opening T4 Alpha, like maybe 5 times in row, I'll take some T6 catalyst for rankups now 😭
  • JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 89
    i only opening 900 7 star shards and getting around 14 times.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    I think maybe drop rates are different for valiant and paragon lol because ppl here are saying they didn't get any alphas (t4) but at a point i couldn't stop getting alphas (t3) and basics(t6)
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    Where is the “they all have been boring” option?
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 397 ★★★
    I have been getting boosts left and right

i didn't have even 5 of the attack and health big boosts

but now i have 3 or 4 in overflow
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,536 ★★★★
    am valiant, I get variety of prizes..
    I got tier4 alpha fragments, tier6 class catalyst fragments selector, tier3 alpha fragments, 7* shards, 6* shards, valiant crystal (so far duds cause haven't pull 7* from em).

I would prefer the chunky tier4 alpha fragments (there is limited area in game to collect tier4 alpha fragments) three tier4 alpha is hardest 7* rank3 resource to farm.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    0 t4a. All I care to pull
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited August 23
    I've opened 2 large batches of 20, and some various 6 or 8 between them.

So far I've pulled T4A twice. 30% T6CC about 10-12 times. 50 units twice (this is by far the biggest waste in my opinion given the percentage odds of it happening). And the rest being a mix of T3A/T6B, Valiant crystals, 7*/6* shards, etc. I do know I've pulled 7* shards more frequently than 6* shards though.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★
    I got t6cc a couple of times, t4a once, valiant crystals a bunch of times (ew), carbonadium once, and the rest have been either 6 star shards or 7 star shards

I told you guys… lmaooo I’ve only been getting shards lol?
    Heruzu369 said:

I told you guys… lmaooo I’ve only been getting shards lol?

My thing is, the crystals rng feels drastically different now than the first couple days. In the beginning I couldn’t guess what I was going to get, now this is ALL I’m getting each time.. probability shouldn’t favor that scenario 😅

Just figured I’ll post each time until either the event ends or I get something different then this or 1250 7* shards lmao
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    I’ve been getting mainly T6cc frags, yet to see T4A though
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★

Ive gotten more t6 frags than anything else, and second place would be carbonadiums I’ve got like 5 of them.

I just want a single t4A drop, it’s all I need for another R3
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    I got P99 this morning
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 206 ★★
    I wish that at the end of these kind of events, they would send you an email saying how many crystals you opened and the breakdown of the prizes you obtained. It doesn't have to be individual pulls, just a sum of what you obtained over the event. It would be interesting to compare them with each other.

Ive gotten more t6 frags than anything else, and second place would be carbonadiums I’ve got like 5 of them.

I just want a single t4A drop, it’s all I need for another R3
    I wish they would halve the number of t6b/t3a in the drops but give you both catalysts when you pull that drop. So sick of trying to even out my t6b and t3a when events like this make me way uneven again
  • BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Member Posts: 86 ★★
    I originally was hating them cause all I was getting was 6 star shards but then everything changed at 5am. Got a 7 star Punisher 2099 from selector and T4 alpha back to back. Most recently been back to 6 star shards but I don’t get mad any more lol.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    edited August 24
    PT_99 said:

I'm only opening T4 Alpha, like maybe 5 times in row, I'll take some T6 catalyst for rankups now 😭

Ohh no, I meant I'm getting only T3 Alpha from 5 times in row.🫠
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    Most of the times only these two come.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    Agree. 7 star shards, carb core(15 in inventory now), and six star shards make up the bulk of the pulls. Recently it’s been mostly 7 and six star shards
    I can finally say after my horrible streak of only shards I have FINALLY got something different which was valiant crystals. Lmaooo I’m just happy to see something different at this point