Skill Trophy Champ?

kenadroidkenadroid Member Posts: 491 ★★★
I think Skill class is the only class that doesn't have a trophy champ and I hope we do get one soon. I'm thinking Agent. Phil Coulson or something like Stunt Man Suit Daredevil.

Mutant - DP, Goldpool, Platpool, WPX
Science - Jessica Jones
Cosmic - Thanos, Maestro (if you consider him as one)
Tech - Kang, Ultron Classic (also if you consider him as one)
Mystic - Scarlet Witch Sigil

But yeah I hope maybe this year's December champ is a skill trophy champ.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian

Punisher

I’d consider IIF much more of a Trophy champ than Punisher. You accumulate the Max Sigs a lot less often that being able to open Arena crystals.

What about UC ? No longer a matter of luck with the old Loyalty crystals. Can just buy him now (?) but who is actually using their Loyalty to get him ?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★

Punisher

I’d consider IIF much more of a Trophy champ than Punisher. You accumulate the Max Sigs a lot less often that being able to open Arena crystals.

What about UC ? No longer a matter of luck with the old Loyalty crystals. Can just buy him now (?) but who is actually using their Loyalty to get him ?
    And how often do people actually pull og punisher from arena crystals? I'd wager based on the amount people open and still can't pull one that he's more rare than IIF.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★

Punisher

To me there both exclusive as both are incredibly rare to even get
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    Punisher is a skill champ that can only be obtained from arena crystals, so he counts as a trophy champ.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Punisher

And how often do people actually pull og punisher from arena crystals? I'd wager based on the amount people open and still can't pull one that he's more rare than IIF.
    I have 3, 4 and 5* IIF and 4 and 5* Punisher, but have pulled 4* Punisher multiple times. I'd honestly say they're probably pretty even rarity from my experience.
    edited August 23

Buttehrs said:

Punisher

I have 3, 4 and 5* IIF and 4 and 5* Punisher, but have pulled 4* Punisher multiple times. I'd honestly say they're probably pretty even rarity from my experience.
    I do kinda wish he got a buff though (and so does IF)
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★

Punisher

UC is still a trophy champ since you can't get him from the regular, titan, class or feature crystals. Same as Sigi Witch is consider a trophy champ, only buying the Sigil are you able to obtain her. The other trophy champs are based on RNG with crystals (spending units or cash for). WPX based on RNG crystals until he was available during the July 4th deals.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    When I mentioned what about the couple others too (IIF, UC) realized that Husker probably just said Punisher because that was the point of the top of post (about trophy SKILL champs).
    Although..
    EdisonLaw said:

Punisher is a skill champ that can only be obtained from arena crystals, so he counts as a trophy champ.

A new @Ashacekar post detailing their own personal “trophy” champs, links back to where they got their Punisher at a while ago.
    That one was from a specialty CAV “Bump in the Night” crystal. (not from Arena Crystal, at least not that time)

So that was a 2nd place people could have gotten Punisher from.
    Which now thinking back, remember people commenting “why is HE in there”.

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye 🙄
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★
    Did someone say....THE PUNISHER!!!

When I mentioned what about the couple others too (IIF, UC) realized that Husker probably just said Punisher because that was the point of the top of post (about trophy SKILL champs).
    Although..

EdisonLaw said:

A new @Ashacekar post detailing their own personal “trophy” champs, links back to where they got their Punisher at a while ago.
    That one was from a specialty CAV “Bump in the Night” crystal. (not from Arena Crystal, at least not that time)

So that was a 2nd place people could have gotten Punisher from.
    Which now thinking back, remember people commenting “why is HE in there”.

Speaking of which, I wonder if he will come to the basic 4/5/6* pool soon