Laid Back Alliance looking for 3 - No Drama, No Line, No Minimums*

LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
Awakened Fighter is looking for 3. We are Gold 3/4. AQ: Map 5 with full Raid Exploration. BG: no minimums but many put up 300k+. No line.

*Only mandatory requirement is to keep defence placed in AW and win minimum of 4 fights per war (takes less than 10 minutes over a 2 day war). That’s it. We’re an old alliance with a lot of mature, experienced players. Most of the alliance has been together for years.

If interested message me here or in game using same handle.

Comments

• War_buster22War_buster22 Member Posts: 3
    Hej Can i join alliance. I have been looking for a chill alliance for some time. I am paragon, total base hero rating is 1.806 and prestige is 14,5
    Base rating is 1.806.614 forgot the last numbers
    My username is the same as my name. (war buster)
  • vMrPerfectvxvMrPerfectvx Member Posts: 5
    Hi Lex added you in game same name as on here im looking to join mate if you still have spots open im paragon 2 mill tbh and 15860 prestige and working on that im active daily but do work
  • Dhoni_is_life26Dhoni_is_life26 Member Posts: 17
    Interested, Fairly active player with Completing all minimum 5-6 fights per AW, and 250+ every season in BGs.
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 46
    LexSavi said:

Awakened Fighter is looking for 3. We are Gold 3/4. AQ: Map 5 with full Raid Exploration. BG: no minimums but many put up 300k+. No line.

*Only mandatory requirement is to keep defence placed in AW and win minimum of 4 fights per war (takes less than 10 minutes over a 2 day war). That’s it. We’re an old alliance with a lot of mature, experienced players. Most of the alliance has been together for years.

If interested message me here or in game using same handle.

Sent a request ingame in game name PROBEA5T