LET'S SEE WHY SERPENT SHOULD BE TUNED DOWN

TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 145
So I saw all of the posts on why serpent wasn't rebalanced.
And in all of those posts people were strongly implying for serpent to be tuned down.
But there were also people who were saying serpent is perfectly balanced and he is an easy defender.

1.ALLIANCE WAR
All of you will agree that serpent isn't really that much tough in AW. Even I have taken down serpent with Adam with only two deaths in a boss node.

So it is not a surprise why serpent is not a tough defender in AW where you literally have the freedom of choice don't have the burden of time, boosts, synergies and prefights.

2.BATTLEGROUNDS
Let's all accept the fact that battlegrounds has become the mainstream content in mcoc.

Most youtubers rank up their champs based only on bgs. I accept they also do for wars but mostly the rankups are based on bg meta.

When all the champions that are released are being valued based on battlegrounds then why is it wrong to ask for rebalance a champ based on bgs.

I am definitely sure that this September months new champ arena and sales are gonna be the highest this year because both of them look like viable attackers in bgs. Do you all think patriot and leader had good sales.

3. THE REBALANCE UPDATE SUPPORTERS
All those who are saying serpent is already well balanced. Have you seen serpent fights in last gc meta. It doesn't matter how hard you try. Even if you use the most viable champs against serpent which are probably Wiccan, chavez and kushala.

Kushala can do that fight fast only in the last meta because of those armors. Wiccan will also probably be slow without many buffs. So chavez is the going to be the only available option in this gc meta and next gc meta.

I want players who are in gold or platinum in bgs to experience a fight against r5 serpent without chavez, kushala, Wiccan and sym supreme. That will make you understand why he is overtuned.

Actually lower level players are finally happy that top tier players are suffering. Don't forget that you are gonna be a mid tier player like me one day and you will regret your decision to support this rebalance decision. Cause when you reach diamond you will start facing whales. Let's say kabam releases a counter for serpent. All of the whales would have that champ but not me and you cause we are ftp and mid tier. For us to get that serpent counter we need to wait for months for him to enter featured. So until that time all of the whales would smash your serpent and you won't be able to do anything against them. So starting now months of torment for us ftp until we get a counter and the nodes doesn't boost him to the sky.

So i think that is why so many arguing over this. I maybe wrong at some points so feel free to rectify it in the comments.
And also mention your serpent takedown without using the mentioned four counters.