Next r3 poll (Kushala v Werewolf v Photon + more)

BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 923 ★★★★
Trying to get some of you guys’ thoughts on next r3. My current r3s are Titania, Bullseye and Guardian. I really really enjoy using Kushala, Werewolf, Silk, and Black Cat. Photon and Dust would be purely defensive, I don’t like using either of them offensively (well Dust I would enjoy more if her bug was fixed) . There are other options like Prowler, P99 and others but those aren’t a priority right now. Please give your reasoning below.

Next r3 poll (Kushala v Werewolf v Photon + more) 40 votes

Kushala
55%
Talha305RajaGyanemdjerGrootman1294Sairam44sxlbstverliebtCereal123Sagacious0wlSupervlinderLordSmasherOmedennDiegog2000Nogood22Wasy1TrongNovLokxEdisonLawVivesectorNemesis_17Noverrr77Hulk808 22 votes
Werewolf by Night
5%
Honorable_BluJaySrr3000 2 votes
Silk
17%
svilariumcaptain_rogersPolygonDoctor_Strange19qm44willrun4adonutCloudddey_bro 7 votes
Photon
7%
mbrace13579rebel_TikkaMasala 3 votes
Black Cat
7%
Giantwalrus56laxtheFriendly001 3 votes
Dust
7%
BlackTuranRoyalRose1510MachoGamer 3 votes

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,236 ★★★★★
    Kushala
    Dupes?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★
    Kushala
    Who’s duped?
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 923 ★★★★
    Dust
    Sorry I forgot, they’re all unduped
    Dust
    I was initially leaning towards Werewolf because he’s the type of champ that ideally should finish the fight in one rotation so getting him to r3 would make that more reliable. Whereas someone like Kushala can just keep cycling specials to keep the damage going. I’m also thinking of Dust due to her being tactic/meta defender on top of being a hard defender on her own
    Dust
    Actually I just checked my t6cc stash, disregard Dust and Black Cat. It has to be science or mystic, so werewolf, Kushala, photon, or silk
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★
    Black Cat
    I voted Black cat, but then saw your catalyst message. Since she's out, I'd go Kushala
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,393 ★★★★★
    Silk
    Kushala unawakened is stressful to keep her spells paused especially with bad AI.

Youre better off r5 ascending since you can sig 200 the 6 star.
  • Hulk808Hulk808 Member Posts: 91
    Kushala
    Even unawakened, Shala can solo awakened r3 Bullseyes, Serpents, and Maestros…
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 192 ★★
    Kushala
    Well since you voted dust on your own poll, I'm assuming that you either like to play her or want to rank her already. It's a game, remember to have fun and rank who you want👍