8.2.6 Bahamet Phase 2 Bug

Hey yall, currently fighting bahamet in phase 2 and it seems to be bugged while parrying/well time blocking his radiation blasts. The blast doesn't reflect back towards him even though the parry registers, i've also tried using heavy into it. Let me know if this is something i'm doing wrong or maybe a bug. thx

Comments

• instantcru2hinstantcru2h Member Posts: 4

• SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 253 ★★★
    Common mistake. You can’t just parry the blast back whenever in phases 2 & 3. You must have removal charges in order to do so, which are gained by throwing a special into the blast just like in phase 1. Throw a special into the first radiation blast and then parry the next blast back into Bahamet.

Note that in phases 2 & 3 you get multiple removal charges for throwing a special into the blast, so you don’t have to throw a special for every reflect in a 1:1 ratio. Just regularly check your screen and parry when you have the removal charges to do so.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,836 ★★★★★
    Squidopus said:

Common mistake. You can’t just parry the blast back whenever in phases 2 & 3. You must have removal charges in order to do so, which are gained by throwing a special into the blast just like in phase 1. Throw a special into the first radiation blast and then parry the next blast back into Bahamet.

Note that in phases 2 & 3 you get multiple removal charges for throwing a special into the blast, so you don’t have to throw a special for every reflect in a 1:1 ratio. Just regularly check your screen and parry when you have the removal charges to do so.

I was going to suggest the same, but the image OP posted shows removal charges.

Squidopus said:

I was going to suggest the same, but the image OP posted shows removal charges.
    I’m not seeing any in the picture unless you’re getting confused with Zemo’s cleanses. I’m pretty sure the icon is the same, but the removal charges are black instead of white.
    I went to look up Bahamet fights to confirm what the removal charges looked like but found two videos with different appearances (same icon but different color) so I just went ahead and did the fight myself to confirm for sure:

The removal charge is circled in red. Not quite the same icon as cleanse, but very similar with a black instead of white icon.
  • instantcru2hinstantcru2h Member Posts: 4
    Squidopus said:

ohh gotcha, tysm