MOLEMAN

Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 130
the only option i have for mutant obj is a 6* r2 archangel. have used like 10 energy refills trying to get a good start. the best run i got took him down to 84 % ( max boosted , no oopsies). Am i cooked?

Also, the AI is horrible.

Comments

• SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 93
    I had to use 6-7 revives, so that isn't bad for average player. And mine was 6* r4.
  • SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 213 ★★
    The AI holding specials sucks. I used AA as well with a. few revives. Unfortunately it is just a bit of a slog without a great counter. It is doable.
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 130

I had to use 6-7 revives, so that isn't bad for average player. And mine was 6* r4.

same for kushala for me. but the horrible ai and the block damage is messing me up
    Schnoodle said:

The AI holding specials sucks. I used AA as well with a. few revives. Unfortunately it is just a bit of a slog without a great counter. It is doable.

in a run once, he holded the special since he had just over a bar until he reached the sp3, and used just a frame before the power drain occured

combined with the fact tht sometimes my dex doesnt work cuz the ai just skips the frame, also with block and parry, where sometimes the block doesnt count, its been terrible .
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    I used AA but mine is r5a. 2 revives because I did an oopsie and forgot how Moleman works
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 383 ★★
    Other than the spite node you can treat it as a normal Mole Man, don't worry about the damage reduction and timing, it only opens room for mistakes. Try to play normal, debuffs will be inflicted, punish his specials, you may have to take a bit more risk when baiting specials tho. When he goes in Frenzy try to inflict as many bleeds and poisons as possible, worked well for me, my AA is R5a sig 200 tho. But it would a good opportunity to ramp him, he is useful in many situations anyway
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,687 ★★★★★
    edited September 3
    If you can rank up your AA at all that will help. If you can't, at least throw some boosts on. But if you can get 16% down in a run, that's "only" 7 revives to get through. It's worth it if the alternative is not getting the point.
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 255 ★★★
    I used my sig 20 7 star rank 1 namor . Just spam sp1s for bleed and it’s doable but very slow. 8 minute solo.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 940 ★★★
    Solo with toad, slapped that mole off with a tongue lashing

If you can rank up your AA at all that will help. If you can't, at least throw some boosts on. But if you can get 16% down in a run, that's "only" 7 revives to get through. It's worth it if the alternative is not getting the point.

i usually die with not even a percent damange dealt so its not exactly 7 revs

secondly, i might try to r3 him next week before the sos boss resets, or just brute force this week
    Prentex said:

Other than the spite node you can treat it as a normal Mole Man, don't worry about the damage reduction and timing, it only opens room for mistakes. Try to play normal, debuffs will be inflicted, punish his specials, you may have to take a bit more risk when baiting specials tho. When he goes in Frenzy try to inflict as many bleeds and poisons as possible, worked well for me, my AA is R5a sig 200 tho. But it would a good opportunity to ramp him, he is useful in many situations anyway

the 16% run tht i had , in tht fight, moleman held block and didnt throw the special frm 17 charges down to 8 charges.

Ik the fight, the nodes, and the ways to be as efficient as possible, but when i say the ai has been horrible, im not joking. The skill issue tht i have goes away when the moleman holds the block for 10 seconds and then i just let him kill me ( he still holds to block after tht for another 2 seconds before taking away my health in 2 crits)
  • SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 93
    I did runs with AA, spider Ham, wiccan, and kate just for fun
    And for some reason, he was never holding specials for longer than a second or two, as soon as he was at more than a bar of power he would drop it. But on a side note i did make sure to almost always have a power flood on him, so maybe that is the reason.
    My only issue was my own lack of skill🤣, i didn't know how to hold long fights for most of the time, my longest was 2-3 minutes.
    i have weaker characters , so the fights take either way too long or i just die within 30 sec. but in the long fights i get mmore time to see the ai behaviour, once the guy never wanted to start the fight and it took 10 seconds for him to even sart attacking me at the start
    Tried nightcrawler today for the first time.Initially i thought he wont work as he has no dot damage. But punishing the specials with a crit took of 2 percent each time. So the need for frenzy wasnt there and he did more damage on the first try than my best try with archangel (took moleman down to 75% first try, the previous best was 84%). Decided to use revs and boosts and on the third revive , took him down frm 55 % to ko .Took 9 mins but goatcrawler is AMAZINGG.

Got the skill abyss frm milestones for kingpin or kate. Ended up getting both as options so took kingpin for 8.2
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    You don't have toad?

You don't have toad?

not even at 4 stars
    Cuber2906 said:

secondly, i might try to r3 him next week before the sos boss resets, or just brute force this week
    Fair enough. At the very least, you get 11 tries out of 30 units of energy instead of spending 40 units per try with revives. If you can get him to R3, make yourself a milestone you want to hit and burn through energy until you get there. R3 boosted, you should be able to get at least 40% down in a run with more favorable AI.

Cuber2906 said:

Fair enough. At the very least, you get 11 tries out of 30 units of energy instead of spending 40 units per try with revives. If you can get him to R3, make yourself a milestone you want to hit and burn through energy until you get there. R3 boosted, you should be able to get at least 40% down in a run with more favorable AI.
    im done with tht moleman for now. aint going back now
    Cuber2906 said:

Cuber2906 said:

Nice. At least now you will be well prepped for the SoS gauntlet, depending on what tags they're going to require.

Cuber2906 said:

Cuber2906 said:

Nice. At least now you will be well prepped for the SoS gauntlet, depending on what tags they're going to require.
    hopefully i can use onslaught ( im delusional)

• GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 145
    Cuber2906 said:

the only option i have for mutant obj is a 6* r2 archangel. have used like 10 energy refills trying to get a good start. the best run i got took him down to 84 % ( max boosted , no oopsies). Am i cooked?

I used a r5 acended archangel and the best start got him to 54%. Spent 2 revs to take him down , using a 6* r2 will be hell

Cuber2906 said:

I used a r5 acended archangel and the best start got him to 54%. Spent 2 revs to take him down , using a 6* r2 will be hell
    abandoned archangel and used goatcrawler. didnt even took 20minutes before the defeat of moleman