Last 2 bosses of Summer Before Gauntlet

RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited September 3 in General Discussion
Before gauntlet is Toad and Photon. Source check your game message lol. My units are about to go in hiding from photon. 🀣
Β«1

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Before gauntlet is Toad and Photon. Source check your game message lol. My units are about to go in hiding from photon. 🀣

Thats next weeks not the last 2 but photon seriously ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I actually was thinking about toad being one of the bosses a decent defender with room for annoying nodes

In regards to Photon let's just be glad it's not Serpent yet
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bendy said:

Watch how we gonna have use vision against photon no way will toad gonna face vision. 🀣

Bendy said:

Watch how we gonna have use vision against photon no way will toad gonna face vision. 🀣
    I bet it be toad since easier fight haha

I actually was thinking about toad being one of the bosses a decent defender with room for annoying nodes

Get ready to learn her special parry ability to not be hit by the unblockable
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,324 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They aren't gonna make us fight Miss bypassing Photon with Miss based Deathless Vision, right?
    RIGHT?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Summer of suffering is called, Not summer of softies lmao

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Summer of suffering is called, Not summer of softies lmao
    Dont even know the nodes yet
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 250 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Eh maybe they’ll be merciful with Photon like they were with Onslaught. If we’re lucky it’ll just be a chance to learn the timing to parry her sp1 instead of just using a nuke like Zemo or Kingpin and hoping to dodge the issue. If Serpent is the cosmic defender in the gauntlet then it’ll be a pretty stacked quest though.
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 104 β˜…
    Why is the mail coming out 3 weeks after Summer of Suffering started?

They aren't gonna make us fight Miss bypassing Photon with Miss based Deathless Vision, right?
    RIGHT?

Surely they just let us use Vision against Toad, where the poison/stun immunity and heal block are actually useful. Hopefully anyways…

Why is the mail coming out 3 weeks after Summer of Suffering started?

They do these mails to show next 2 bosses but this came out a week early
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,865 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hope vision goes against toad. Vision sucks against photon, photon counters his only miss abiltiy lmao.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hope Patriot works for Photon, he’s literally designed to counter her
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 581 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

β€œYet”. The most terrifying word.
    Im terrified of photon as i know it be something to do with parrying her specials
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

β€œYet”. The most terrifying word.
    Exactly
    Squidopus said:

Eh maybe they’ll be merciful with Photon like they were with Onslaught. If we’re lucky it’ll just be a chance to learn the timing to parry her sp1 instead of just using a nuke like Zemo or Kingpin and hoping to dodge the issue. If Serpent is the cosmic defender in the gauntlet then it’ll be a pretty stacked quest though.

Luckily we have Enchantress and Shathra
    EdisonLaw said:

Squidopus said:

Luckily we have Enchantress and Shathra
    One of these could be the autumn season
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bendy said:

Im terrified of photon as i know it be something to do with parrying her specials

With the same thought, I thought it would be fun to try. With my limited skill I tried 3 duels & once out of 9 or 10 sp1 I was successful. Can't wait...
    @justarandomusername is that from ChatGPT?
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 731 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Doesn't toad punish poison immunity or something, and you get stunned? 😭
  • KoukentsuKoukentsu Member Posts: 11 β˜…

I'm already intimidated by photon, but the fact that we have a cosmic and tech left for the guantlet, what if the cosmic defender is serpent 😱

No need to be afraid of a skill based defender with lots of counters but if you're desperately looking for tips to fight him there are some:

1) Block the specials since you can't dex them. I know that it takes quite a bit of skill to block but you gotta practice it.

2) Get lucky for the neutralize to work since there's still a %25 chance for death immunity to trigger. Luck is a skill contrary to what most people think, its always the skilled and the succesful that get to be lucky.

3) I can't stress this enough but bait specials. It's one of the hardest skills to learn in the game unlike light intercepting and special countering. Baiting specials and hoping defender throws them before going red is the ultimate skill that only the hardest, most skill based fight could expect from you. Learn to manipulate the AI and then you'll never worry about no power gain, even those that can fill 3 bars of power in under 5 seconds.

4) Practice, practice, practice. The Serpent is a hard defender who takes a great amount of skill to be defeated with constant success, a level of skill that nobody has achieved yet. Rise above, believe in yourself and the neutralize. Always put your faith in Kabam's data and you should be good to go. Hope those tips were helpful, please remind me if I forgot any.

Good luck!
    What do you mean by get lucky for the neutralize to work? That makes no sense there is no skill when it comes to luck.

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Deathless Vision gets stun immunity while phasing, which you can potentially use to bypass it. Maybe. No idea how practical it’ll be. We’re just gonna have to find out (or cry if they make us use him against Photon).
    Koukentsu said:

I'm already intimidated by photon, but the fact that we have a cosmic and tech left for the guantlet, what if the cosmic defender is serpent 😱

No need to be afraid of a skill based defender with lots of counters but if you're desperately looking for tips to fight him there are some:

1) Block the specials since you can't dex them. I know that it takes quite a bit of skill to block but you gotta practice it.

2) Get lucky for the neutralize to work since there's still a %25 chance for death immunity to trigger. Luck is a skill contrary to what most people think, its always the skilled and the succesful that get to be lucky.

3) I can't stress this enough but bait specials. It's one of the hardest skills to learn in the game unlike light intercepting and special countering. Baiting specials and hoping defender throws them before going red is the ultimate skill that only the hardest, most skill based fight could expect from you. Learn to manipulate the AI and then you'll never worry about no power gain, even those that can fill 3 bars of power in under 5 seconds.

4) Practice, practice, practice. The Serpent is a hard defender who takes a great amount of skill to be defeated with constant success, a level of skill that nobody has achieved yet. Rise above, believe in yourself and the neutralize. Always put your faith in Kabam's data and you should be good to go. Hope those tips were helpful, please remind me if I forgot any.

Good luck!
    What do you mean by get lucky for the neutralize to work? That makes no sense there is no skill when it comes to luck.
    Yeah only Rintrah's neutralize is garaunteed
    Koukentsu said:

Good luck!
    I think your sarcasm detector may need a bit of tuning.
  • GarloGarlo Member Posts: 242 β˜…β˜…
    Photon is an easy match, obviously depends on the nodes, but I'm pretty sure that Kabam won't use complex and hard nodes instead of that the fight will be like the Onslaught fight: 'a fight to learn how to deal effectively with her'.

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bait sp2 and he loses the prowess