3000 units that have accidentally part.

AsyalolAsyalol Member Posts: 38
edited September 5 in General Discussion
By the way, I found or left my 3000 units, I click without knowing it on an offer after finishing a monthly quest.
I noticed that I had a lot of energy and resuscitation and boost that I did not have before I started the quest.
Could you cancel this accidental purchase please?
You can resume my account resources.
thanks in advance.

ID :Asya.lol

Comments

• AsyalolAsyalol Member Posts: 38

• ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    Asyalol said:

By the way, I found or left my 3000 units, I click without knowing it on an offer after finishing a monthly quest.
    I noticed that I had a lot of energy and resuscitation and boost that I did not have before I started the quest.
    Could you cancel this accidental purchase please?
    You can resume my account resources.
    thanks in advance.

ID :Asya.lol

Submit ticket forum will not do anything
  • AsyalolAsyalol Member Posts: 38
    I'm on Android and I can't find this information.
  • mbgibsonmbgibson Member Posts: 119
    Asyalol said:

I'm on Android and I can't find this information.

Do you have Google Play? If so go to your profile and view achievements. You should be able to send them the name and date of your earliest MCOC achievement (should be Spectacular Team). I have submitted this information in the past to verify ownership.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    This exact same thing happened to me a few weeks ago and I left a suggestion in the ticket I submit that there needs to be some sort of confirmation pop up before buying unit offers. I was trying to claim a reunion crystal when the pop up appeared and took input priority over the crystal. Pretty dumb.

Anyway submit a ticket and DO NOT use any of items you’ve received. If none of them have been modified in any way they’ll be able to reverse it. If you have, then it’s already too late.