Hot Take

LiquidkoldLiquidkold Member Posts: 200 ★★
I feel like this New Opening Ceremony Event is overly complicated. Why do we have to use both the Web Store and in the game to maximize the rewards? You can buy out the web store or the in game store and not reach the final Milestone of the solo event. This is also a very expensive Event for not a lot of gains. I almost always max out these events but at this time, I will not be on this one. I have spent a little money and I regret it. This is the first time that I have ever felt regret in spending in this game and I spent enough to get Civil Warrior (lol). It is not because I did not get who I wanted from the crystals because I understand RNG. It is because I spent with out understanding how this event fully worked and that my money was not really going to advance my account horizontally or vertically. 1 New R3 is not going to make much difference to people who already have in teens of R3 champs such as myself. Again this is my opinion and you are welcome to have your own, so please be kind if you disagree. This event makes me not want to spend my money on this game anymore and may completely stop spending. Thank you for your time on reading this, I just had to get this off of my mind. I hope every one has a wonderful day.

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★

I feel like this New Opening Ceremony Event is overly complicated. Why do we have to use both the Web Store and in the game to maximize the rewards? You can buy out the web store or the in game store and not reach the final Milestone of the solo event. This is also a very expensive Event for not a lot of gains. I almost always max out these events but at this time, I will not be on this one. I have spent a little money and I regret it. This is the first time that I have ever felt regret in spending in this game and I spent enough to get Civil Warrior (lol). It is not because I did not get who I wanted from the crystals because I understand RNG. It is because I spent with out understanding how this event fully worked and that my money was not really going to advance my account horizontally or vertically. 1 New R3 is not going to make much difference to people who already have in teens of R3 champs such as myself. Again this is my opinion and you are welcome to have your own, so please be kind if you disagree. This event makes me not want to spend my money on this game anymore and may completely stop spending. Thank you for your time on reading this, I just had to get this off of my mind. I hope every one has a wonderful day.

The pre release bundle of the nerfari I assume. You is valaint. Those dreamer cystal is where the most juicy of the point com from I brought it 3 time and a few of the offer. Like the 7 Star nexus. Of the saga cystal and so one
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Member Posts: 200 ★★
    @Gamer I did not buy the prerelease bundle. I am Valiant. I did buy the Nexus Seven star crystal from the webstore and 1 seven star crystal. With my nexus I duped my R3 Kushala and the other seven star was Storm PX. I also got from the 3 free crystals a New 7 Star Enchantress. Like I said I am not upset about the RNG of the Crystals just how confusing it is and how little progress you can make at the upper ends of game.