Nerf enchantress

Nono_49Nono_49 Member Posts: 19
edited September 6 in General Discussion
Please nerf enchantress. She is currently completely broken. Her spells are fine by them selves but her passive perks are way too long and make the fight nearly impossible in AW. Especially on high tier nodes or stun immune nodes.
Either nerf the reflexion damage from her specials or nerf the duration of the passives. She is far worse than serpent that you consider “balanced”. Please do something ASAP about her.

Comments

• JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    Worse than Serpent?? Not by a long shot.

Easiest way to get rid of spells:

First, interrupt heavy to remove Green
    Second, intercept to remove Orange
    And finally, knockdown to remove Purple

Once you get the hang of it, she’s actually an amazingly simple defender.

Jinx
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★
    Or give enchantress to everyone
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    Nono_49 said:

you didn’t read what I said. I know the ways to get rid of them. I said her perks to protect herself are too long/ too broken )the irrésistible the thing that protects her to be knocked down and the untouchable). Beside the most effective sciences don’t have the #secutor nodes. Sure it’s not hard in EQ with a big HT or QS. Way harder with sciences with the #secutor. If she had really hard counter with the secutor tag I wouldn’t say the same. But she doesn’t.
    Ps: I can say the same about serpent. When you know how to deal with his power rate it’s an easy fight.

I read what you said. I just disagree with you on a pretty fundamental level. I think she’s a lot like Arcade. If you let it get out of control, sure it’s a problem. But she’s nowhere near someone like Serpent or Bullseye.

Just take your time and don’t freak out. Walk yourself through the fight. She has virtually no RNG elements and once you know how to fight her, it’s super easy. Haven’t lost a BG match to her yet!

Jinx
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Jinxesaxe said:

Nono_49 said:

you didn’t read what I said. I know the ways to get rid of them. I said her perks to protect herself are too long/ too broken )the irrésistible the thing that protects her to be knocked down and the untouchable). Beside the most effective sciences don’t have the #secutor nodes. Sure it’s not hard in EQ with a big HT or QS. Way harder with sciences with the #secutor. If she had really hard counter with the secutor tag I wouldn’t say the same. But she doesn’t.
    Ps: I can say the same about serpent. When you know how to deal with his power rate it’s an easy fight.

I read what you said. I just disagree with you on a pretty fundamental level. I think she’s a lot like Arcade. If you let it get out of control, sure it’s a problem. But she’s nowhere near someone like Serpent or Bullseye.

Just take your time and don’t freak out. Walk yourself through the fight. She has virtually no RNG elements and once you know how to fight her, it’s super easy. Haven’t lost a BG match to her yet!

Jinx

Do you understand the difference between BGs and AW when it comes to node complexity?
  • MadGodOryxMadGodOryx Member Posts: 76
    EdisonLaw said:

If they didn’t nerf Serpent, there’s no way she is getting nerfed

They dont nerf or buff anyone. Only time rebalance team has ever been useful was the Bullseye nerf and it was absolutely miniscule. I doubt they even buff Sable at this point
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 888 ★★★
    edited September 6

What if they just gave everyone Enchantress?

"When everyone has Enchantress, no one will"-syndrome, incredibles
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    How about we keep her how she is
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    Can we just stop asking to nerf every new Champ that poses a challenge?
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    I feel for the new players playing in 2024 with all these champs on defence. I don’t usually want a champ nerf but I will make an exception to Enchantress. Or make all her symbols there but white or grey, and only light up the ones activated because I am colour blind and still have trouble between green and orange sometimes. At least I can remember the position of these spells if they are in the same place.
    Maybe when she becomes the boss in AW, I will have many more tries to remember these symbols.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    Nah, my girl is getting me many wins on BG, while people choose to ban Serpent, Onslaught and Bullseye and forget about her, and I had I lot of fun on eq with her
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 165

What if they just gave everyone Enchantress?

Nerf Serpentress or give everyone Serpentress! This reminds me of the other infamous thread
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 392 ★★
    edited September 7
    I know i still have some work to do to learn how to fight her reliably, in BG my Spider Ham 7R3 got destroyed, i don’t remember losing that quickly lol
    I thought you can disable her protections in random order, but when i tried to knock her down with a heavy i missed, and with all the power stings i was dead after her first special

If you don’t know how to fight her she seems even harder than Serpent
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    After Serpant I'm sure no defender is getting nerfed
    And no attacker is getting buffed, hopefully Sable gets it tho
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    Prentex said:

I know i still have some work to do to learn how to fight her reliably, in BG my Spider Ham 7R3 got destroyed, i don’t remember losing that quickly lol
    I thought you can disable her protections in random order, but when i tried to knock her down with a heavy i missed, and with all the power stings i was dead after her first special

If you don’t know how to fight her she seems even harder than Serpent

Ham isn’t a good option because when she use a sp she actively the reflection. And the power stings damage is back to you
  • MadGodOryxMadGodOryx Member Posts: 76
    PT_99 said:

After Serpant I'm sure no defender is getting nerfed
    And no attacker is getting buffed, hopefully Sable gets it tho

After Serpent I dont think a rebalance team actually exists. Its a myth, or collective hallucination. You really wanna say theres an entire team dedicated to doing nothing for 6 months, then writing up 2 paragraphs saying “we arent doing anything about any of the champs lmao”
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★

EdisonLaw said:

If they didn’t nerf Serpent, there’s no way she is getting nerfed

They dont nerf or buff anyone. Only time rebalance team has ever been useful was the Bullseye nerf and it was absolutely miniscule. I doubt they even buff Sable at this point
    Except yknow, when they nerfed absorbing man's regen and buffed viv vision, sandman, shocker, mantis, Attuma, shuri and gladiator