Mysterious synergies Predictions (September Update)

XlebXleb Member Posts: 316

What do you think about the new Count Nefaria mystery synergy?

Personally, I think the choice between Wonder Man and Echo is pretty close to the truth, but we'll see

Comments

• XlebXleb Member Posts: 316
    Although in reality, literally anyone who was reborn could be in Count Nefaria's synergy, nevertheless, I tried to find a connection between the participants of the synergy and came to the conclusion that they were all reborn in a mystical way
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    I hope it's Wonder Man, waiting for him since ever, and Blue Marvel as well
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★
    If it's Wonder Man, release Grim Reaper alongside him

I hope it's Wonder Man, waiting for him since ever, and Blue Marvel as well

I feel the same way...and I hope that this synergy was supposed to have connections between the participants of the synergy, otherwise it could really be anyone😂
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,317 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

If it's Wonder Man, release Grim Reaper alongside him

Yh thats what I'm saying as well, it would be so good
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 417 ★★★
    don't think it'll be echo as we don't have open skill spot in the roadmap

so probably wonder man 🤞🏻
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,267 ★★★★★
    Wolf911 said:

the mystery champ could very easily come next year, hell there's a 1 year difference between Vox and Beta Ray Bill.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,919 ★★★★★
    Wolf911 said:

For next year though as not every synergy be filled up same year talking about vox here with bill i believe and gladiator
    Xleb said:

Personally, I think the choice between Wonder Man and Echo is pretty close to the truth, but we'll see

I decided to add another option to Count Nefaria's synergy.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Wolf911 said:

They don't have to be for this year, we've only got 1 mystic champ that we dont really know to some level of confirmation
    Xleb said:

Xleb said:

In general, I think that in September for 3 years (since the choice of the champion summoner began in 2021, or to be more precise, the end of 2020)

So, look at the 2021-2024 Summoner Pick participants, and now I'll show you the mysterious synergies of the September champions from 2021-2023

As you can see, the September champion has had mysterious synergies for 3 years now and 2024 is no exception... You may also notice that Nimrod has a synergy with Omega Sentinel, which is was in the 2021 summoner's choice, titania - baron zemo 2022 summoner's choice, gladiator - spider punk 2023 summoner's choice, so I think Count Nefaria might also have someone from the 2024 Summoner's Choice and from all the participants, only Blob (resurrected by Five, but this can be said about almost any mutant) and Viper (resurrected by Hive) were resurrected
    Xleb said:

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

In general, I think that in September for 3 years (since the choice of the champion summoner began in 2021, or to be more precise, the end of 2020)

So, look at the 2021-2024 Summoner Pick participants, and now I'll show you the mysterious synergies of the September champions from 2021-2023

As you can see, the September champion has had mysterious synergies for 3 years now and 2024 is no exception... You may also notice that Nimrod has a synergy with Omega Sentinel, which is was in the 2021 summoner's choice, titania - baron zemo 2022 summoner's choice, gladiator - spider punk 2023 summoner's choice, so I think Count Nefaria might also have someone from the 2024 Summoner's Choice and from all the participants, only Blob (resurrected by Five, but this can be said about almost any mutant) and Viper (resurrected by Hive) were resurrected

Oops, looks like all the champions that had mystery synergies (from Summoner's Choice) for the September champions were all in the top 4. Zemo, Omega Sentinel, and Spider Punk were in the top 4, but Vipers weren't. was, therefore, considering everything that I said regarding SC this is Blob (black tarantula did not resurrect, and Shriek died with the end)

So this is my final version. Still, I don't think 4 options out of over 1000 (who were resurrected) is too many.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,236 ★★★★★
    you missed out 2023, there.

you missed out 2023, there.

What? Where?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,236 ★★★★★
    oh, wait, I see, you put them in the wrong order. you've got '21, '23, '22 and '24. not '21, '22, '23 and '24.

oh, wait, I see, you put them in the wrong order. you've got '21, '23, '22 and '24. not '21, '22, '23 and '24.

Yes. I placed it a little wrong.