Missing deathless pieces

I had one piece of deathless king groot and guillotine from mail box they are gone . Any reason? I haven't claimed them if thats what you are wondering

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★
    Yeah and since you didn’t claim them from the mailbox you lost them
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    Not sure you would want to pay 20k units for each of them at this point
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,207 ★★★★★
    I have no words
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    Do you mean you never claimed the pieces that were attached to Mail Msg in game ?

Or that they were in inventory after claiming from Mail way back when they came out, but you never used all the pieces to “build/claim” your actual Deathless champ ?

(and are you sure you're looking at your correct game account, if you have multiple accounts) ?
  • Peakyblinder007Peakyblinder007 Member Posts: 21

Do you mean you never claimed tyes he pieces that were attached to Mail Msg in game ?

Or that they were in inventory after claiming from Mail way back when they came out, but you never used all the pieces to “build/claim” your actual Deathless champ ?

(and are you sure you're looking at your correct game account, if you have multiple accounts) ?

Do you mean you never claimed the pieces that were attached to Mail Msg in game ?

Yes I claimed them from my mail box. They were in my inventory. And no I don't have any other account with deathless pieces.
    ahmynuts said:

I have no words

Still I see 4 of them
    Siliyo said:

Yeah and since you didn’t claim them from the mailbox you lost them

I claimed them duh. Why else would they be in my inventory? Being sarcastic is not your strong suit bud.