Controller support leaked??

manishmt326manishmt326 Member Posts: 1
Was looking for some phone gaming controllers and came across this video for the easysmx M05
https://youtu.be/ilLWicOInBE
At 19 second mark you can see a clip of MCOC spidey vs hulk
Obviously could just be the company slapping on unsupported games on the ad without doing research
But on the off chance - is there now controller support? Has it always been there? Did they just map the buttons to some gestures on the screen?

Comments

• SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 94
    I cant imagine how that would work tbh.
    Not al dexes are the same.
    I haven't of any adaptations.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    You can use a controller with the game, just don't expect it to play well at all.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    Can you use a controller? Yeah.
    Is it a good idea? @#$% no
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    I would love to learn controller only if it was on consoles though
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

Was looking for some phone gaming controllers and came across this video for the easysmx M05
    https://youtu.be/ilLWicOInBE
    At 19 second mark you can see a clip of MCOC spidey vs hulk
    Obviously could just be the company slapping on unsupported games on the ad without doing research
    But on the off chance - is there now controller support? Has it always been there? Did they just map the buttons to some gestures on the screen?

How's that gonna work? XD
    The people on console will have a clear disadvantage lmao
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    “Play anything from anywhere”

Companies like to make big claims like this all the time, lol.

As for short clip of MCOC, notice they are playing w/ entry level 1* champs.

Someone in advertising dept looking around for popular games on App Store, loading it, doing a little video.
    Probably without knowing too much about the game at all.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    edited September 9
    “Tired of getting wrecked by Serpent? Buy this controller NOW! Dex everything he throws at you! Limited time only!”

(Fine print - all sales are final. No, you really can’t fully dex Serpent. Can’t believe you fell for that)