Venom + Venom

BRB/CGR + Thor

BW + Black Cst

Green Goblin + P2099
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 ★★★★★
    BP on Jabari Panther
    OG Storm on Colossus
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    Tangentially related, but you can switch relics almost at will in crucible, only caveat is you can't go directly from the character you just used to the character you are swapping in.
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 334 ★★
    Hmm thought this would be a call to arms to ask kabam to release more relics. Slightly dissappointed
  • tufo24tufo24 Member Posts: 53
    I like Hulk/Hulk. Doesn't hurt that he was my first 7*R3 and also my first 6* Relic
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★
    Sentinel on Prowler to keep the incinerate up longer
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider relic is great on Deathless Guilly, really amps the degen
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,077 ★★★★★
    Also forgot to mention, Ant Man relic on Pig to maintain porker poppers
  • louis_771louis_771 Member Posts: 20
    Anyone have any insight into whether valk or winter soldier relic is better for Masacre?
  • DiablordDiablord Member Posts: 558 ★★★
    Oddly, not seen this much. Juggs relic on juggs. The bit of regen, actually is pretty good at higher relic ranks.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Diablord said:

Oddly, not seen this much. Juggs relic on juggs. The bit of regen, actually is pretty good at higher relic ranks.

I have 6 star r3 juggs on my r6 max sig rintrah and regen is solid
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184
    EdisonLaw said:

Grub88 said:

Hmm thought this would be a call to arms to ask kabam to release more relics. Slightly dissappointed

Yes we need more relics.
    It can be that as well👀👀😅😅
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184
    louis_771 said:

Anyone have any insight into whether valk or winter soldier relic is better for Masacre?

I would say prob valk with hitting block but don’t quote me on that I could be 100% wrong
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★

I recently got a Vision relic so who are the best pairing for him? Planning to put on Omega sentinel for war but I believe she benefits more with sentinel one, right?

I’ve tried Vision with LDS and Warlock also. Doesn’t seem to make a big difference but I think he’s decent for anyone with readily available heal block.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

I recently got a Vision relic so who are the best pairing for him? Planning to put on Omega sentinel for war but I believe she benefits more with sentinel one, right?

I’ve tried Vision with LDS and Warlock also. Doesn’t seem to make a big difference but I think he’s decent for anyone with readily available heal block.
    Probably a dumb question but I assume it works with tactic heal block right (on Aw)
  • DaWae316DaWae316 Member Posts: 4
    Awakened Valkyrie Relic on Nick Fury, hitting into block gives you a tiny Fury passive, which means that your charges won't go away making him more consistent at countering evade and miss.