**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gladiator Hulk sneak peak going around.

So Ive seen MODOK & Sentry & Void which I thrilled about but theres stuff running around about a gladiator Hulk? Heres my concern:

I just find it lazy to release a champ re-skinned. Like Jane Foster & Thor? Sure fine. But this is just Hulk with armor? Surley they can just give us skins like Marvels FF & the costume changes up an attack or 2 or better yet, skip the duplication & just add a champ we havent seen yet, this is just a slot where an unseen, brand new champ could be.

Quite frankly I find it lazy & uncreative on Kabams part if theyre releasing this. We already have 4 spidermen, 4 iron men, just stop cutting corners on graphics & design for the sake of releasing a champ.

NOTHING AGAINST HULK THOUGH lol just saying.

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Agreed
  • BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    Go through the Marvels comics & youll notice a BUNCH of champs that could take his place. Experiments run wild all the time. Really, anyone else could be used. Plain & simple there 10000 champs out there & the best they can do is that? An yes, loads of Xmen out there BUT theres so many more champs to chpose from for the science class

I hear your point but this is just comes across as theyre lazy to get imaginative.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Disagreed. You decided to over look three other new science champion they created and focus on one they reskinned. I wouldn't call that lazy or unimaginative. That's glass half full kind of approach, plus Gladiator Hulk is something community has been eagerly waiting and demanding for a while.
  • So I guess you'd consider Thor Rags a reskin too?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    He would be more than just a reskin, like @Johnnyblaze23 said... Thor Ragnarok isn't a reskin.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Guess they better just leave infinity gauntlet Thanos too, if we don't wank reskins
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Are there vids of Gladiator Hulk to show it’s just a re-skin? I don’t mind anyway, Hulk is awesome and Fixit isn’t a 5*, so two versions doesn’t hurt anyone.
    Well, Future fight considers ragnarok (or unworthy)a reskin & theyve had him for a year with arguably better graphics on the gameplay. Yes, when you choose the skin his attacks change completley. Again, this is just a reskin, you can argue it all you want but case in point its being used as a reskin elsewhere as we speak. Marvel is one brand. Im basing the post on WHAT I HAVE SEEN. Not what I just feel like saying like you people.
    Thanos Infintity is definatley not gonna come to all of us SO actually yes, may as well leave it or build it as a reskin because the same people who won him 1st time round will be the winners yet again. Thinking any other way is idiocy @DarkestDestroyer
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Sure it's the same Hulk with new appearance but he will definitely have new move sets and abilities. If you read the MCOC comic (yes, there is MCOC comic), there is a phrase saying "There will be never enough Hulk in the contest".
    Hulk is awesome. I don't really care if it's a reskin as long as the move sets and abilities are different.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,796 ★★★★★
    I suspect Gladiator Hulk will be different, wielding his hammer and axe.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    there not gonna add gladiator hulk they even said they won't.
    LOL @CreeperWhisper7 couldn't agree more! Just needs Donkey now lol someone needs to photoshop attack this pic lol
    Yeah saw it a week or 2 ago, looks SO cool! I still just want void though lol personal favourite *blush*
    edited December 2017
    Btw, do we know if MODOK is gonna be playable for us? Just while were looking at the new champs lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    BaironDH wrote: »
    Btw, do we know if MODOK is gonna be playable for us? Just while were looking at the new champs lol

He will most likely be. I'm anticipating he will hit the Arena next week.

Time to get my wallet ready lol I can never beat the hardcore grinders in arena so I have to place my bets on crystals lol

Time to get my wallet ready lol I can never beat the hardcore grinders in arena so I have to place my bets on crystals lol

Good luck! I've landed 2 4* Features in 2 years. XD
    LOL nice! I think Ive managed 1 in the same time haha Howard of all the champs!
    Yeah I pulled Cable back when he came out. Then I pulled Rags during the presale. Not for lack of effort. I've spent *mumble, mumble* on Featured Crystals. Lol.
    edited December 2017
    Yeah I pulled Cable back when he came out. Then I pulled Rags during the presale. Not for lack of effort. I've spent *mumble, mumble* on Featured Crystals. Lol.

Yeah i know the struggle is real bro lol spending *cough,cough* every month haha AWESOME pulls though
    edited December 2017
    Yeah I almost had a heart attack when I got Cable. Saved a whole lot of Grinding. Rags was a fluke. I was happy, even if he needed to be Duped. Have to say I felt a bit regressed. "I got him before he was released!" Hahaha
    No better feeling in the world than having that fresh outta the box champ that everyone wants before anyone else lol c'mon, we all like a lil bragging rights now & then...I wouldnt know though I havent been able to brag for a long long time 😂🤣 Its all a distant memory but I can vaguely remember that new champ smell lol
    Haha. Well, I wasn't that bragadocious, but it felt good saying I had him. XD
    Sick. (Luckily I checked that because Autocorrect was being bad.) Haha. I actually pulled the 3* with 850k amidst all the outages.
    Again, I dunno if I just dont have enough champs or maybe I just suck lol but I can never get anything wow from arenas, I look at the scores of 16-18M & like I could simply never do that, I get tired & bored of the arena grind lol. I always get to streak 25 or 30 & then thats me done, especially in 4/5* arenas so I go up up up & then fall to the ground & work my way up again, Ive read about infinite streak at least 10 times & I just cant get it, in fact I go further just following my own methods than if I follow those instructions to the letter lol

This month was my first 1M in am arena & thats the easy peasy lil road to 1 million lol but I kicked Master modes ass at least (Its only my 2nd time 100%ing on Master *blush*)
    I don't run the Featured 4*s much. Don't get me wrong. I have the Roster. I just don't like running Suicides. Too much switching Masteries. I just do Milestones and run the Basic, 3*, Cats, Crystals, etc. I'm usually running 3 or 4 Arenas at once. Lol
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    I agree about the reskins.

Why do we need 2 cap marvels that are the same?
    Thor and rag Thor?
    BP and BP cw?

I’d like to see different costumes added for each champ (when it suits) and save the new mechanics for characters we haven’t seen/are waiting for.

Be kinda nice to choose from classic/movie/different teams/different timelines costumes for our favourite champs too. Classic/Xforce/weapon x/casual clothes wolvie.... etc.

Plus adding customisable costumes would add revenue without making the game more difficult with unavoidable damage.

Well, there are two on my list that could use some distinction. The Marvels and the Mags. More so the Magnetos. I just find there are too many similarities.