the biggest thieves!

rZvrZv Member Posts: 6
I've been playing this game for enough years, but today's purchase put a cap on me! I've bought enough deals over the years, but you're worse than gambling! those who are part of your team and post on youtube, what do you do,you do and they are very lucky, but the rest of us are terribly fooled! what big thieves in purchases! don't spend money on offers with chances, you won't get it for sure!

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Seriously tho, if your spending money and realise your spending more then your comfortable losing to a failed chance (like trying to spin for a valiant crystal and getting groot) then don’t spend. Even if you get a 7* the novelty of the situation will last a week at best.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    rZv said:

I've been playing this game for enough years, but today's purchase put a cap on me! I've bought enough deals over the years, but you're worse than gambling! those who are part of your team and post on youtube, what do you do,you do and they are very lucky, but the rest of us are terribly fooled! what big thieves in purchases! don't spend money on offers with chances, you won't get it for sure!

90% of gamblers quit before winning big. In all seriousness, you'll have dry spells but, I guarantee, you'll eventually get something good
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    Also don't spend too much. It's not good for you. I'm f2p and am valiant
  • rZvrZv Member Posts: 6
    Is not about how much i spend or if i can afford!is about the **** AI when the spining stop less then a second on a 7 star or a nexus and start spinning again on the lowest thing that you can get!
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    If your wallet is tight then Only spend money on big 3 deals
    July-4, cyberweekend and Banquet December
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,016 ★★★★

rZv said:

Is not about how much i spend or if i can afford!is about the **** AI when the spining stop less then a second on a 7 star or a nexus and start spinning again on the lowest thing that you can get!

The reel means nothing. Your champ pull is chosen the second you put the crystal in the middle, the reel that you see spinning is fake
    I told this many times to others, as soon as you press the crystal to stop spinning, others can see what champs you get, but the crystal still spinning but slowly.