AQ Compensation

Is there a timetable for the AQ compensation for two weeks ago?

Comments

• SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 94
    They said in this week.
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Could Kabam do an early reset on Glory Store then? Giving us the missed Glory on the same week as the Raids glory will force me to waste it in the store on over-priced objects. Normally, I spread my glory around to what I can afford and get a bit of everything. Getting 2 weeks of glory at once screws all that up... I wind up getting MUCH LESS than usual because Kabam made a mistake. Seems unfair to people like me. I mean THAT... OR allow Glory to go in the overflow for a month, so I can spread it around and not completely lose out on this very LATE compensation.
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 335 ★★
    TheExit27 said:

Could Kabam do an early reset on Glory Store then? Giving us the missed Glory on the same week as the Raids glory will force me to waste it in the store on over-priced objects. Normally, I spread my glory around to what I can afford and get a bit of everything. Getting 2 weeks of glory at once screws all that up... I wind up getting MUCH LESS than usual because Kabam made a mistake. Seems unfair to people like me. I mean THAT... OR allow Glory to go in the overflow for a month, so I can spread it around and not completely lose out on this very LATE compensation.

You can buy more raid tickets with it, most of that store is out dated now anyway (for valiant anyway)
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 12

They said in this week.

They said that last week, too.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Grub88 said:

TheExit27 said:

You can buy more raid tickets with it, most of that store is out dated now anyway (for valiant anyway)
    I buy relic rank up stuff it was valuable
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 335 ★★

Grub88 said:

TheExit27 said:

I did say most, I'm sure people are still using it. For the most part I only ever buy the low level rank up materials from that store when I have run out. I seem to get most of the rank up materials I need for relics from just playing the game. That is to keep my Embers stash from over flowing. I max out both 5* and 6* relic shards each week from the BG's store though still missing 3 of the 6* and a few dupes
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    Kabam exactly said "this week" last week
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★

Grub88 said:

TheExit27 said:

That's hilarious