Content Creator Program RESPONSE TIME

VOTCVOTC Member Posts: 9
Hey I have grinded to meet all the requirements to join the Content Creator Program however It has almost been a week and I anything yet. Do I receive email once my application is received? How long can I expect to get a response? I don't have much content yet however I have met these requirements

An account in good standing with Kabam
At least 30% of your content is related to MCOC
25+ average concurrent viewers on your livestreams in the past 30 days and/or 10,000 average video views in the past 30 days.
At least 500 YouTube subscribers.

Comments

• VOTCVOTC Member Posts: 9
    I have responded with the information requested
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 414 ★★
    VOTC said:

I have responded with the information requested

What's your channel name btw
    i have two channels @redthursdaydog and another im working on @conquerthefight
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,298 ★★★★
    edited September 20
    VOTC said:

i have two channels @redthursdaydog and another im working on @conquerthefight

I'll check em out
    LMAO OMG 5 YEArS
    talking to me like i cant attain a few subs?
    back to 500 subs
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 605 ★★★
    VOTC said:

back to 500 subs

Well, I wish you the best.. For when ever we receive responses.
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 760 ★★★★
    noticed some creators don't have a livestream history. are all the requirements mandatory?
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 605 ★★★

noticed some creators don't have a livestream history. are all the requirements mandatory?

Live stream i think is if you do twitch, as that is the type of stats it keeps track of while youtube is mainly views on both videos and streams,

I pretty much hit all of the requirements apart from the views but they are still decent so I hope there is a chance and that they don't force the views requirement upon me..