I Don’t Want to Claim This Reward!!!

9ball_Dorky_McDork9ball_Dorky_McDork Member Posts: 39
edited September 23 in General Discussion

Dear MCoC,

I learned a long time ago that if there is a resource or reward I do not want to claim, I do not need to claim it. Avoiding profiles pics is an example that if I don’t like it, I don’t claim it. So why are you making me claim this when I do not want it? I will let it expire. But can you please allow users to bypass these screens?

Thanks.

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,806 ★★★★★
    Bro pulled out forum account from 2021 to rant. 😂
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,925 ★★★★★

It's literally free T2 Dust. If you really want to get rid of it, just put it into some random 6* champ

I can see the argument that it’s not worth it to invest 900k gold into a champ that you don’t really want to use, just to use the dust
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,504 ★★★★★

It's literally free T2 Dust. If you really want to get rid of it, just put it into some random 6* champ

I can see the argument that it’s not worth it to invest 900k gold into a champ that you don’t really want to use, just to use the dust
    You can claim it and not use it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,504 ★★★★★
    Personally I feel that this is a prerogative argument. People are free to pass on using certain aspects, much like the argument to Relics, however they can't expect them to be absolved from the game.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,286 ★★★
    It's a finger excercise
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,223 ★★★★
    I get it. This month has been a steady flow of useless reward items. And then there is the cosmic dust...use it or lose it! DON'T USE it, it disappears because you can't sell it. USE It and it cost you a bloody fortune in gold.
    Who cares if every champ you are raising is devouring gold a couple million at a time and that it takes forever to recover it! Just drop another 600k and ascend a 5 star instead!
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Member Posts: 227
    Think that the game wasn't made for just you
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,661 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

I get it. This month has been a steady flow of useless reward items. And then there is the cosmic dust...use it or lose it! DON'T USE it, it disappears because you can't sell it. USE It and it cost you a bloody fortune in gold.
    Who cares if every champ you are raising is devouring gold a couple million at a time and that it takes forever to recover it! Just drop another 600k and ascend a 5 star instead!

Why wouldn't you just simply ascend a 6*? Aside from the gold cost, which isn't that bad if your doing even a tiny amount of arena, it gives 6* more stats.
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 454 ★★
    Why is bro so pressed over t2 dust? Kabam makes the calender design to keep careless players (I think) in mind so they don't forget to claim one daily /or they would knoe what they claimed or missed since the worth of the rewards is alot.

Weird post with weird request
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,407 ★★★★
    Ok ,I accept your Tier 2 Dust

- Kabam please re-open Gifting from game
    - Allow every item to be gifted
    - So, I will receive this Tier2 Dust from this Summoner
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 214
    To bypass you just don't claim the award bro 🤣
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian

Someone who didn’t even bother looking at upper right corner message box in the OP pic at top, lol.
    (which, in case they didn’t already know that you can’t just bypass it)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,422 Guardian

Dear MCoC,

I learned a long time ago that if there is a resource or reward I do not want to claim, I do not need to claim it. Avoiding profiles pics is an example that if I don’t like it, I don’t claim it. So why are you making me claim this when I do not want it? I will let it expire. But can you please allow users to bypass these screens?

Thanks.

Of all the possible entries on the quality of life additions to the game list the devs could be working on, if this makes it into the top two hundred thousand I am going to be very surprised.
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 214

Someone who didn’t even bother looking at upper right corner message box in the OP pic at top, lol.
    (which, in case they didn’t already know that you can’t just bypass it)
    Oopsies