Cheilith is the goat

2»

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,285 ★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

BeastDad said:

PT_99 said:

I'd say she's probably current top-3 7* in skill class.

Not as long as Shang, mole, and cat exist she isn’t.
    Not to mention mantis, bullseye, and crossbones are all better as well.
    Ohh please those 3 champions are not better than her in anything but battlegrounds. No way bullseye who only has defensive value is even placed as high as he is by the community.

There's nothing I can say that will change your mind but time. You regard these champions highly because they're great for battlegrounds even tho there's a lot of things cheeilth can do in war, SOS and AW showcase as opposed to them. I wish she started with about 5 spirit charges in battlegrounds because then I'd love to hear the excuses on why any of those champion's are better than her when she obviously obliterates all of them in everything else.
    Welp, only time will tell
    Bullseye has amazing offensive value just not in battlegrounds. Him and my r3 serpent are nearly always in my questing roster
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 461 ★★★

Okay so I did it again still unlevelled this time no synergies and this happened

A lot of that is the boost to her debuffs she receives fighting gamma opponents

Thoughts?
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,368 ★★★★★
    edited September 27
    NONYABIZZ said:

BeastDad said:

PT_99 said:

Not to mention mantis, bullseye, and crossbones are all better as well.
    Ohh please those 3 champions are not better than her in anything but battlegrounds.

The direction the game is going has made it clear that BGs is becoming the content that matters the most. These story quests and even the spring of sorrow/woe can be done using revives and many different champs, it doesn't have any competitiveness and doesnt need that much skill.

The devs know this themselves as the champs theyre releasing are all starting to have something in their kit that turns off masteries or has additional effects for when the champion is used in BGs. That and not to mention the heavy focus on the limited counter defender releases
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 491 ★★★
    BeastDad said:

PT_99 said:

Easily better than mole lmao. Mole man wishes he was as good as her