Which to R3? Thanks!

JJPjumperJJPjumper Member Posts: 27

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,543 ★★★★★
    Ham
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 475 ★★
    What sig is Colossus?
    I'd recommend Ham, Colossus if sig>60, Guardian, Chee-ilth, Overseer in that order. Wait on dupe for Hyp, Sas, Korg.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,148 ★★★★★
    Ham
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 160
    dont sleep on cheelith considering you would get her dupe this month she can be a beefy defender and a crazy attacker. i would say ham or cheelith
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 416 ★★
    It's Ham or korg after u dupe him from the selector
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 416 ★★

What sig is Colossus?
    I'd recommend Ham, Colossus if sig>60, Guardian, Chee-ilth, Overseer in that order. Wait on dupe for Hyp, Sas, Korg.

Colossus R3 ?? What 🤣🤣
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 678 ★★★
    If you are not battlegrounds focused i would go Prowler,.,dudes a utility machine with decent damage output,..even unawakened.
    If your focus is bg’s,..then prolly someone else.
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 240 ★★
    Ham, Prowler and WWBN
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 475 ★★
    Asher1_1 said:

What sig is Colossus?

Colossus R3 ?? What 🤣🤣
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKCyWahyNQo&t=189s
  • JJPjumperJJPjumper Member Posts: 27
    Thanks for all the input - Colossus is sig 62 and Korg will be duped.
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 214 ★★

• ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 780 ★★★★
    Werewolf is a solid dual threat, you can bypass a lot of things with his passive power gain, or play like Valk and just applying ruptures through block.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 465 ★★★
    edited September 26
    If you're war oriented or regular endgame questing, I'd go with cheeilth - warewolf - ham - (in that order). I think Warewolf is best for war but Cheeilth is close and edges him out because of content like SOS and AW showcase etc

Also your cheeilth is duped so she's no longer limited to bleedable champions, her damage vs bleed immune is like bullseye regularly (basically a mess) but slow and steady wins I guess.

BG I'd go with ham - guardian - Prowler/Sasquatch (in that order). Prowler needs dupe so he's a bit inconsistent.

Overall I'd say spider ham is your best bet, guardian as a r3 would only give you more damage which I think his r2 can already cover in a competitive pace also he lacks utility to make an impact as A RANK 3 CHAMPION.
    Warewolf can take out MIGHTY defenders such as maestro, onslaught and even serpent (I've seen good things from alliance mates).
    I'd say go with ham, cheeilth or Warewolf basically whoever you feel shows more promise in the future and are comfortable playing.
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 222
    If it were me, ham
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,419 ★★★★★
    edited September 26
    Spiderham.

I don't have the 7s, but I ascended my 6s and he wins every fight in BGs, and elsewhere.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 863 ★★★
    Ham is so easy to use, so awesome, best deul threat. He’s the best😆
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    Ham Ham ham ham ham ham ham ham ham ham ham ham ham ham ham ham ham