Glorious Guardian Reworks… who do you think is next?

13»

Comments

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,308 ★★★★
    For Mutant I would love to see Psylocke or Captain Britain.

Psylocke however I would prefer a COMPLETE overhaul to her animations, kit, and especially change that godawful costume. And have her fully assume the Kwannon identity.

I also think Captain Britain only needs a couple tweaks to be a really really fun and usable champion. She was, after all, one of the last champions BEFORE the rebalance program happened.

Rogue is another popular one that people are saying that frankly I would be thrilled by. Her design looks great, she still just has one of the most basic kits left in the game.

Jubilee’s the other potentially obvious one. I love her design and animations, I just need her to do more damage.

Those seem like the most likely for Mutants as the rest are good/great, or have already been reworked, OR need complete reworks to be good (looking at you Beast).
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★
    Squidopus said:

I’m still riding with others here that the tech buff is gonna be Sentinel, given it was featured in promo art and it’s a saga champion with little to do right now besides maybe use dual immunities for path 9 I guess. Personal wishlist for the other classes:

• Science: MODOK. One of my favorite Marvel characters, I’d like to see him meta again given he does jack currently. I’ll gladly take the sentry buff we were teased so long ago though instead.
    • Mutant: Jubilee would be cool. She’s in that same category as Purgatory where she’s usable I guess and technically even has unique niches but is just completely forgettable regardless. You could make her good without a full overhaul.
    • Skill: Night Thrasher. I tried so hard to like that guy when he released but he’s just mid, and continues to be so. He’s in that same category of having an interesting framework they can work on rather than having to rebuild everything from scratch. Cmon let me whack a guy with a skateboard for 40k crits, it would be funny.

MODOK should be able to block unblockable
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★

Also Spot, since his also on the loading screen

Spot doesn't need a buff, high sig is all he needs.